Mishawaka
    535562_489756767753740_888701148_n.jpg

1371MARINE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    The Region
    RC helicopter at best... Probably some douche bag sitting in the tree with a deer cam. LOL
    A classic fake.did I hear them say "subjects are entering agents vehicle" ??

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Even if this were NOT staged, how hard is it to do a FTF transfer INDOORS? I mean I dont know how high these drones fly, but it also looks like a good opportunity to try out the new weapon the the drone. Shoot the damn thing out of the sky...

Gunner

tpntch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    I was wondering how they would know where to dispatch the thing. By the time they got intel on a transaction in process, the deal could be done. Unless it was a set up, then traditional surveillence methods would work fine. Seems like a waste of taxpayer funds.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I was wondering how they would know where to dispatch the thing. By the time they got intel on a transaction in process, the deal could be done. Unless it was a set up, then traditional surveillence methods would work fine. Seems like a waste of taxpayer funds.

Smells like wishful misinformation to me. Most ftf deals I've had, email would have to be compromised, phone texts would have to be compromised and by the time a warrant is approved to do so, the deal would have already occured. Out in the open in some parking lot in less than 5 to 10 minutes, depending on if your filling out bills of sale.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Even if this were NOT staged, how hard is it to do a FTF transfer INDOORS? I mean I dont know how high these drones fly, but it also looks like a good opportunity to try out the new weapon the the drone. Shoot the damn thing out of the sky...

Gunner

Depends on how you feel about inviting a stranger with a gun into your house where your wife and children are. I'm of the type that likes to choose a public setting to do the deal.

Edit: and not at night or in a bad hood

Top Bottom