• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    My best advice is to stay out of Lids ;) (I worked for corporate. If only you knew half the stuff that goes on with that company)

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I searched my pants and wallet.. Found nothing.

Not sure what to do from here lol
    Next time you set one off, tell them you've been trying to find out what is doing it and ask if they have a hand wand to check you with.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    SOB

5A506B5B-C107-4BF3-91EC-B55F0542454C-1872-00000229DA2488A1_zpsbddc5329.jpg

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    My roommate in college did this to me, as a prank. He worked retail and got a tag, put it in side the sole of my shoe and proceeded to offer rides to the store whenever he could. I finally caught on when I realized he held back and laughed is rear end off each time. It still took me a couple hours to find it. Still love that guy... but biding my time as to when I get him back. I figure another five years should do it.

Someone I knew was at his friend's house and waited for him to go to the bathroom. He stayed in the kitchen and peeled all the labels off his canned goods. Just an idear. :D

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Perhaps I'm just a trouble maker, but I intentionally have one of those plastic fobs that they put on clothing items and such. Some store forgot to take it off something my daughter bought, so I just used a magnet and off it came. All too easy.

I drilled out the end and stuck it on my key ring. It sets off detectors at many stores and the ONLY place that ever does anything is Wal-Mart. But if you ignore them, and I always do, they don't come running after you. I don't stop because I know I am not shoplifting. My wife thinks it's annoying but I think it's fun. I keep wondering, what's the point of these things if nobody does anything when they go off??

Top Bottom