• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome to our second annual INGO- Indiana Gun Shop of the Year "Contest". This is a chance for INGO members to recognize their favorite Indiana Gun Shop :ingo:

-Winning shop will receive-

Custom Plaque, Trophy or Banner from INGO to be displayed in shop

Announcement on our 4400+ member Facebook page

INGO Shop Video filmed on location and posted to our YouTube channel announcing the award

Bragging rights and publicity

:ingo:

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Every gun shop should have a poster of Obama as their best sales man of the year.

Awww, it's really a fun team effort from Team O... Uncle Joe, Nancy, Harry, amongst many other friends in Congress.

We're in a wait and see mode until they tee up some legislation for Congress. :popcorn:

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    Each employee of the winning shop should get a case of 5.56. I'm thinking that's about the same value as a Super Bowl ring currently.

bvea

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Highsmith in Greenfield have treated me well. I bought 2 handguns in the last year and my son recently bought there. New location, expanded showroom, new shooting lanes. Check them out.

russ1416807

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Any place other than Highsmith in Greefield. walked in for my second visit to buy a .357 lever I saw during my first visit. I was in the shop less than 2 mins and was rudely interupted while on my phone by an employee asking in a very rude way, "you ok?". Not sure why he was asking in the way he was asking and some what stunned by his approach, I just starred back, befuddled. To which he responded, We're trying to sell guns here, its not a flower shop." Having no clue wtf just happened i began to walk out. As I was making my exit, thinking about the disrespect i was handed and getting madder by the second, another employee, still snickering over the rude display and smircking asked if I needed something. My response....Not a thing from this place and you can say goodbye to the $500 sale you just lost.

I will never walk through their doors again.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Any place other than Highsmith in Greefield. walked in for my second visit to buy a .357 lever I saw during my first visit. I was in the shop less than 2 mins and was rudely interupted while on my phone by an employee asking in a very rude way, "you ok?". Not sure why he was asking in the way he was asking and some what stunned by his approach, I just starred back, befuddled. To which he responded, We're trying to sell guns here, its not a flower shop." Having no clue wtf just happened i began to walk out. As I was making my exit, thinking about the disrespect i was handed and getting madder by the second, another employee, still snickering over the rude display and smircking asked if I needed something. My response....Not a thing from this place and you can say goodbye to the $500 sale you just lost.

I will never walk through their doors again.

Welcome to INGO. Too bad you had an experience like that. I'm not sure when gun shop employees will learn that they cannot treat customers that way, even if you were not going to make a purchase right then, had you been treated right, you would come back from time to time to see what they have in stock. Good luck in the future. :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom