• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    These are two articles that are on the Canada Free Press Canada Free Press: Conservative, News, Politics, Editorials, Newspaper. A DHS insider discusses how Obama will disarm Americans. He makes very compelling points on how the country will be destroyed.

It looks like if you are a gun owner, you will need to surrender your guns if you want food or health care.

Is it believable?

Article Part 1: The latest from “DHS Insider”

Article Part 2: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52923

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Hard to believe, just can't see it possible they can bum rush the people and disarm everyone.

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    The second article could explain the influx of all the noobs joining, stirring the pot around here so to speak then leaving the site and not returning.:tinfoil:

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I call BS. It is like a mashup of all the major conspiracy theories into one article.

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    The chair is against the wall, the cat will catch the mouse.

Is this the type of code we will resort to, because the progressives are infiltrating?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah that is a stick, a ball or a misspelling of Que which is a line or a pony tail worn by a man.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I read the articles and have given them a fair amount of thought. While it's technically possible that there might be a DHS employee leaking info to a media source outside the US, I am skeptical. It would be a simple matter for people who wish to do so to make such a person "disappear" in a "car crash" or other such "accident" (or even have a "heart attack"; such things do happen to young men as well as old.)
    The telling point for me, though, is that Obama and his cadre are all surrounded by Secret Service agents: men and women who have protected several presidents and families and even if they don't agree with his politics, still are willing to jump in front of a bullet for him. That level of dedication is not loyalty to a person but to an ideal, and the ideal here is our great Constitution. I cannot imagine that such people, trained protectors first but also trained killers, and privy to the deepest and darkest of secrets in our country, would allow such an occurrence to come to fruition. Is it possible? Sure, but possible is not the same thing as likely.

Maybe I'm off-base here, but this is my evaluation of what I've read. There's plenty going on in this country, and Obama is doing his level best to destroy us, but outright suspending of the Constitution or even so far as actually removing it as the building block on which our country is founded I think is a step even his arrogance won't allow... nor one I think they would allow him to take.

Secret Service oath of office:
    "I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Just my :twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom