• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    What i am debating is the LAW. please cite and Paste IC, Indiana or Supreme Court case law that says that a LEO has the right to check your LTCH for no reason other than he sees a weapon as he did on Washington.

BTW if I had argued Washington, my grounds would have been IC 34-47-2=1-(b)-(1) the person carries the handgun on or about the person's body in or on property that is owned, leased, rented, or otherwise legally controlled by the person;

Also I want to know how to aply for a LTCCTS

Forget it Blue. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Your willful misunderstanding of this issue isn't going to harm me, but it may you someday. At this point, I don't really care as long as you don't take any innocents with you.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I sincerly appologise for the use of the five letter single sylable word query. I should have been more clear by stating that I didn't see your question as to what LTCCTS meant. Had I noticed your interrogative I would have certainly responded promptly. Please forgive my obfuscstion of a uncomplicated ituation.

Many thanks to Mr. Habib for responding to your inquiry.

As explanation to confused I believe that Frost was saying that he felt it wasz worthless to debate the law with me.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I sincerly appologise for the use of the five letter single sylable word query. I should have been more clear by stating that I didn't see your question as to what LTCCTS meant. Had I noticed your interrogative I would have certainly responded promptly. Please forgive my obfuscstion of a uncomplicated ituation.

Many thanks to Mr. Habib for responding to your inquiry.

As explanation to confused I believe that Frost was saying that he felt it wasz worthless to debate the law with me.

:scratch:

I think you are the one confused here. I did debate the law with you, I presented my argument and I don't really have anything else to say about it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    :scratch:

I think you are the one confused here. I did debate the law with you, I presented my argument and I don't really have anything else to say about it.
    I think what he was trying to say is you did'nt finish the debate according to him by saying he was right and you were wrong. :dunno:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I think what he was trying to say is you did'nt finish the debate according to him by saying he was right and you were wrong. :dunno:

I know what he is trying to say but if he wants a debate he needs to quit repeating the same thing over and over and expect me to be convinced by it.

I am arguing a broader point than he is but he can't see that.

He thinks it is ok to tell people that they do not have to show their LTCH when they are stopped by police for carrying a handgun when they clearly have one visible. He wants to play off of specific cases and variables so that he can be correct within the confines of his constructed situation which he usually is but he also thinks that specific situation applies to a broader reality which it does not.

He is correct in principle but not in application IMO.

Top Bottom