• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, of COURSE the lib-loons want to protect the rights of the pot crowd, but ONLY the pot crowd. It's their voting base. :blahblah:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Strange bed fellows libtards and libertines.

I know, I know, pot smokers don't get rowdy and mean just get the munchies. So when they go to the bodega and are giggling and saying wow ow ow I am so smart this s**t really expands my mind. Who cares if they are armed they have the right.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Boozehounds should be disarmed. I'm willing to bet we can't find a cop around that thinks anyone who drinks should be armed. At least someone who might be using pot for epilepsy, glaucoma, MS or PTSD may not have their natural rights stripped from them by modern day prohibitionist crapheads.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    I grew up surrounded by democrats, and can say that the vast majority of them are very flexible on issues when it comes to voting time.

Are republicans immune to this? No, but the Dems are worse about it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That's why the libertines always vote Democrap, or for another unelectable libertine.

It's not about medical use.:n00b::n00b:

:cool:they wear them because there's no alcohol on their breath.:cool:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    That's why the libertines always vote Democrap, or for another unelectable libertine.

All the Libertarians I know lean republican based on economic reasons and gun rights. They can't stand democrats (most of which are liberal, sworn enemies of Libertarians). Of course, Republicans respond to this by trying their best to lose any Libertarian support they get.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    All the Libertarians I know lean republican based on economic reasons and gun rights. They can't stand democrats (most of which are liberal, sworn enemies of Libertarians). Of course, Republicans respond to this by trying their best to lose any Libertarian support they get.

Pretty much. It's a long period of "screw you guys...you're stupid" followed by about 5 minutes of "vote for our guy" and then right back to "screw you guys...you're stupid."

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Libertarians vote democrat? Where do you pull this crap from? Most of the time libertarians vote for libertarians or no-one at all. A few vote republican and a very few vote for democrats. Most of the time they vote for libertarian candidates.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Its not people that vote libertarian that are losing the elections for Republicans, its the Republican party it's self and its inability to put anybody that's worth a damn on the ballot.

I can not disagree with that. But I do not believe that either McCain or Romney would have been as bad as what we are putting up with now.

O! And Elaina Kagen would not have written that majority opinion.

Sonia Sotomayor will probably get to right the next anti-gun majority opinion.

I do wish that we could get a truly American conservative, but with the state of the "conservative" leadership it is not likely so you will vote for the best man for the job because he "is" electable "if" only the uneducated uninformed steeple would see it.

Top Bottom