• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I and My father have spoken to These guys about buying a lot of 50 recivers. If we do 50 The cost should be 50-60 bucks a piece. Is there any interest in doing this? I know I could use a few or more, they are pretty nice and have no calibur markings to speak of. Take a look

Ar-15 Lower Receiver Delaware Tool & Machine AR15 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Thats just a sample I found on gunbroker. If there is enough interest we can get this done pretty quick I think. Pm me if you are serious about doing this. I or you will need to find a dealer that will transfer these reasonably

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Not sure if the same rules apply in Group Buy which apply in straight selling/trading/buying, but you need at least 50 quality posts or to pay to become a Site Supporter if you don't wish to bother with the 50-post rule.

Also, if you're going to do a Group Buy, that's fine - but offers to do a Group Buy don't belong in this section, I don't think. Perhaps a Mod can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think this quite meets criterion.

However, if you do get a Group Buy established, this does sound like quite a deal.

Also, please read the FAQ if you have any questions:

INGunOwners - FAQ

Also, the link you posted is to an auction which has already expired.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    yep, per the rules, if you want to do a GB, do it. Feeler threads belong in the appropriate sub forum. This one's moving....

Also, the GB forum doesn't require 50 posts to participate, but I'll remind the board as a whole that it is "caveat emptor".

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I may be interested if you can get them without the "ugly" "DM" logo.

ETA, where would these be coming from? I don't really want to pay shipping/transfer. Are you a gunshop? Will this be the OTD price?

BTW, most people won't commit to anything until you have a solid price.

slowmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indy area
    Do you plan on shipping these, ftf, or both? If ftf would be an option, where are you located?

And as others asked would these be with or without the "DM" logo?

Pending answers and final price, I would be in for 1 or 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom