• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    No deer hunting for me this yr. Will be having surgery at 11:30 this morning. Will be out of the game for the next couple of weeks.

gajones06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    I wish I just had a place to hunt...my work schedule is crazy and cant make it to my previous spot..anyone wanna help me out?

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Well everybody dont forget your hunters orange! Prepar for what will sound like WWIII.
    Atleast it does round us anyway. I always love sitting in the woods and hearing boom, followed by boom, boom, boom, boom. It always makes me laugh and think poor guy, I think you missed him. Good luck all and have fun and be safe. I hope to see a lot of pics on here come saturday night.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Well everybody dont forget your hunters orange! Prepar for what will sound like WWIII.
    Atleast it does round us anyway. I always love sitting in the woods and hearing boom, followed by boom, boom, boom, boom. It always makes me laugh and think poor guy, I think you missed him. Good luck all and have fun and be safe. I hope to see a lot of pics on here come saturday night.
    Ever hunt near the Amish? They don't shoot just once, they freakin unload!!:ar15:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    H&R Ultra Slug this year.

Put up my trusty Mossy 500-12Ga.,+ bought a H&R 20Ga. Ultra Slug this year. Got a nice 3 X 9 X40 Burris Full field on it, and it shoots like a rifle with Hornady 2 3/4" SST slugs.
    Will be set up East of Knightstown before first light tomorrow with our Tinks Scent Bombs out+hope for the best???Bill.

Top Bottom