• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Start planting your food plots for the fall now. Imperial winter greens are deadly!!!
    getting quite late for a good plot honestly. my cutoff is this week. with urban coming and all, im not going to worry much about it this year until i can solidify my hunting arrangements.

speaking of which.

any Tippecanoe county land owners need someone to clear out the local doe population? :laugh:

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tick tock, youth season coming soon - who's taking a kid out?

:yesway: My boy (8) got his first deer last year, and it was the highlight of my year! I've been looking forward to getting him back out there FAR more than getting out myself! Seeing him enjoy and succeed at hunting is immensely more enjoyable and fulfilling than succeeding myself! Our goal is to get something with antlers this year!:)

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    tick tock, youth season coming soon - who's taking a kid out?

I plan on giving both of the boys a shot with the CVA Wolf

I'm going to be taking 15 kids (and their mentors) out. My website sponsors a Youth Hunt Weekend with double stands and/or blinds to hunt, food, soft drinks, snacks, fun, games and fellowship. All free of charge..

Each kid goes home with a "goody bag" loaded with "huntin' stuff". Two lucky youth hunters will hunt with and take home donated TC Omegas, plus accessories. Hopefully every kid will get an opportunity at a deer or two,

This is our 4th year of doing this and we have a GREAT TIME making memories!

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm going to be taking 15 kids (and their mentors) out. My website sponsors a Youth Hunt Weekend with double stands and/or blinds to hunt, food, soft drinks, snacks, fun, games and fellowship. All free of charge..

I've followed what you all do over there for the youth hunt for a few years now. It's really a great thing you guys do! Thanks for taking such an active role, and being a mentor! :yesway:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Each kid goes home with a "goody bag" loaded with "huntin' stuff". Two lucky youth hunters will hunt with and take home donated TC Omegas, plus accessories. Hopefully every kid will get an opportunity at a deer or two,

This is our 4th year of doing this and we have a GREAT TIME making memories!

I know they do, and I know I need to spend more time on your website! :yesway:

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Squirrel hunting can't be beat. Try that. Go to any Indiana State Forest. My dad didn't hunt so I learned on my own. Go to the library and see if you can pick up a copy of Bill Scifres's book. It was printed by I U Press, I think. He was an outdoor writer for the Star/News, since passed away. It had a lot of Indiana specific info about hunting and fishing that may help you get started.

Thunderhead2389

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Oh man, it's September... If you are hunting the archery season, you should have things sighted in and ready to go... We got all of our stands and blind in during the August heat... Been monitoring the trail cams... and we are ready to stick a big one the fall... I love October hunting, but I don't want to wait too long to get the equipment into the woods...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    close encounter with a big 10 pointer this mornnig. Thought for a minute that my first buck was going to be taken with my truck!

No velvet ;)

Top Bottom