• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtdart504

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Bargersville, IN
    Does anyone have any recommendations for reputable deer processing near Versailles? By reputable I mean you are likely to get meat from the same deer you dropped off. I live in Greenwood, but will be hunting archery season just south of Versailles. With higher temps than in firearms season I would like to get the deer to someplace pretty quickly.
    Thank you.

JimH

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I used a guy in Pierceville for sausage last year and he done great and said you will get your own deer back when butchered.Name is Harold Shelp.812-654-3459.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone have any recommendations for reputable deer processing near Versailles? By reputable I mean you are likely to get meat from the same deer you dropped off. I live in Greenwood, but will be hunting archery season just south of Versailles. With higher temps than in firearms season I would like to get the deer to someplace pretty quickly.
    Thank you.

Only way to be 100 percent sure is to process it yourself. Try it. Its not that hard.

Dirtdart504

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Bargersville, IN
    I plan on it, but I'll wait until firearms season when it will be colder. I have a friend in Trafalger willing to help me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't like the idea of hauling the deer around in 70+ degree weather.

Top Bottom