• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I would put the deer down, but I strongly recommend AGAINST contacting any law enforcement agency.

I recently called the Carmel Police Department to report a shot that I fired while defending myself against a vicious dog attack and I was arrested.

Unfortunately, law enforcement agencies can no longer be depended upon to use common sense in dealing with gun owners.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Ok, if you are out in your yard, plinking with your .22, minding your own business, and an 8 point buck comes up to you and figuratively says please shoot me cause someone already shot me once and I can't go on, what should you do? The buck was obviously shot before and wounded enough he came to the firing line.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtejCR413c"]YouTube - NIKE BASKETBALL: LEBRON RISE[/ame]

What should I do?

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would shoot the deer then place the weapon in the deer's hoof and say the deer shot himself; that way I can say that I didn't shoot the deer he took my weapon and killed him self. They can't write a dead deer a ticket for suicide or discharge of a firearm.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    picture.php

Top Bottom