• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrose361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2011
    Am i reading the regulations wrong?

With a deer bundle you can take 3 deer. As long as the weapon is in season I can take a doe on DNR property?
    I dont read it as a bouns antlerless tag .

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Am i reading the regulations wrong?

With a deer bundle you can take 3 deer. As long as the weapon is in season I can take a doe on DNR property?
    I dont read it as a bouns antlerless tag .
    that is true for archery or muzzle loader since those licenses are either or tags. However there is NO firearms season doe license. A firearms license is buck only. Therfore the only way to take a doe in firearms season is on a bonus tag and the bundle license acts as such in that situation. The bundle doesn't give anything special, it just acts like whatever license you need at the moment and to take a doe in firearms you need a bonus tag which is not allowed on many state properties. Another instance of Indiana hunting laws being clear as mud.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Where is a good place to hunt on public land? This will be my first year and I don't have many options in the way of private land.

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    Ive used the bundle every year since its been out and love it, the only thing Ive never been sure of is if for some reason you kill 3 does pretty early could you buy another bundle or would you have to buy a regular tag?

Top Bottom