• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Sunday the 6th sale was well attended not counting the live webcast. This is important,for regular and new sellers at auction. ABCD auctions only charge $15.00 per gun to sell. Being skeptical, I attended to see what the "catch" was. I found none. Most auction comp. charge 10-20% to sell. This seems to be a good time to sell as prices were way up, you can be the judge by checking the sale archivres at proxibid.
    Now from the buyers perspective, in person, there was a 10% buyer premium, and around 15% on-line. EVERYBODY hates buyer premiums.
    Ammo again was a hot seller. I belive ammo buyers out numbered the gun buyers. The sale was also good for the scrounger crowd,brass and bullets,were cheap at least thats my story and i'm stick'in to it.
    Don and chuck are talking about another sale in Feb. If you got guns to sell give them a call ABCD 317-538-5626.I have no dog in that hunt, I just love to scrounge. Check Auctionzip.com keyword GUNS,maybe you will run into other INGO MEMBERS. 10-4 OVER AND OUt.:ingo:

Top Bottom