Dear Senator Bayh, you have forever lost my vote...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I just sent my email. I sent one to Luger earlier this year. I am sick and tired of almost all politicians currently in office.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    What most people here don't seem to understand or don't want to admit is that for everyone who complains one way then their will be somebody in favor of it. Also, I am guessing that none of you here donate money to Evan Bayh and his campaign so do you really think he is going to vote for you when people who finance him privately and politically want his vote in another direction? Just like any politician regardless of the party, he is preserving his spot in the senate.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There are actually 4 candidates in the republican primary vying for the chance to take on Evan Bayh in 2010.

click the fuzzy link below to read what I'd like to see in a candidate.

In a nutshell: All four of the candidates are good conservatives. Moving to the tie breaker: My two main criteria a Fighter's spirit, a strong desire to go in, kick butt, and not worry about their political career.

If they do a good job, we can look at sending them again in 6 years. But this time, I want some kick-butt in your face type of of "This ain't politics, it's time to stop playing politics and draw the line in the floor of the Senate."

Top Bottom