• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I'm kind of surprised some of you sound like $400 isn't a good deal. I look through these classifides almost every day and that's better than what's up for grabs on INGO in a lot of cases.

I always hear about crazy deals on glocks, but I never see them. If you guys know of something that I'm missing please point it out, because I'd love to get great deals on glocks too. The best deal I ever got was at 21st and it was their veterans day sale, G20SF for $500 nib. I've never seen anything better than that.

Glocks tend to be the pick up truck of the gun world. They could be missing parts and be a shined up nice terd and people will ask at least 20% over book for them.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If I recall correctly the 30's (& 21 as well as the 10mm's) go for more than most of the 9mm and .40 models. I think he got a good deal.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    A lot of folks qualify for the blue labels, and don't want to pay much for them. I would say you got a good price on a great firearm. I own the 30sf, and love it. It feels really comfortable with a full size mag.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    He called it the deal of the decade, I think it fell a little short of that. Hardly beats me trading a p11 for a Sig Pro 2022 in .40 if at all.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    He called it the deal of the decade, I think it fell a little short of that. Hardly beats me trading a p11 for a Sig Pro 2022 in .40 if at all.

OK! I apologize..... That is MY DEAL OF THE DECADE..... I have been looking for a Glock in 45ACP for a few years now and haven't seen a price close to what I was given..... I got the G30 with only 2 rounds fired through it, case, cleaning kit, 10 round mag, two 12 round mags, and Fobus holster for $400...... Put yourself in my shoes....... Look for a Glock in 45 ACP for 3 years and not finding anything and then all of a sudden get a hold of EXACTLY what you want for $100 less then what you were willing to spend with all the goodies I got with it....... excuse me for being a little excited for purchasing my first Glock.....

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Glock Deal

Nice Pick Up... I just picked up a 27 w/ 2 std 8 rd mags, and 1 13 rd mag for a Great Deal as well ( a little less than yours)... This is pistol #2 of the Gen 2 Defense Set. The Slide is Factory OD Green, and frame is black. This is a nice looking piece... very unique IMO. I may get a pic up soon.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    OK! I apologize..... That is MY DEAL OF THE DECADE..... I have been looking for a Glock in 45ACP for a few years now and haven't seen a price close to what I was given..... I got the G30 with only 2 rounds fired through it, case, cleaning kit, 10 round mag, two 12 round mags, and Fobus holster for $400...... Put yourself in my shoes....... Look for a Glock in 45 ACP for 3 years and not finding anything and then all of a sudden get a hold of EXACTLY what you want for $100 less then what you were willing to spend with all the goodies I got with it....... excuse me for being a little excited for purchasing my first Glock.....

Dude by all means be excited my ranting was nothing against you at all. I went through lord knows how many guns before I found something for me enjoy your new gun.

dfcrane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Feb 25, 2011
    South West Indiana
    Nice Pick Up... I just picked up a 27 w/ 2 std 8 rd mags, and 1 13 rd mag for a Great Deal as well ( a little less than yours)... This is pistol #2 of the Gen 2 Defense Set. The Slide is Factory OD Green, and frame is black. This is a nice looking piece... very unique IMO. I may get a pic up soon.

I have never seen a "Factory" OD slide before. Do you have a picture?

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    I have never seen a "Factory" OD slide before. Do you have a picture?

I have not given it a proper photo shoot yet... Maybe tonight. It is VERY possible that it is NOT factory. Upon disassembly, the front site screw on the slide (inside the the gun) is green too. The gun has Night Sites that may or may not be factory. So my thought is that the screw would be changed w/ a site change, correct? So it should be black if the sites are not original. Anyway... I am not going to CSI this one to death. It does look unique, and I will get a pic up tonight. Just been too busy lately.

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    OK... my image shack was corrupt and I will have to try later, but in my album there is a Pic of my G27 w/ OD Slide and Black Frame. Check it out if you guys want. I will give it a proper photo shoot this weekend. And BTW, I picked this up for around $370. With night sigts.
    dsc0267ee.jpg

By twinsix01 at 2011-07-01

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom