• ...and so much more!
  • OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    and it begins...

Begining of what? All I see is a misguided man who wasted his life and his son's, not to mention those of the LEO's.

My point in posting the link is to show that the LEO has no idea what is going down when he pulls over someone. Some on this board have a time bashing LEO, I for one am glad they are around and do not envy their job.

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    I believe 45 was referring to the beginning of more violence which is a natural result of the rise in individuals joining extremist groups. Also, I'd venture to say most members of INGO don't bash LEOs as a whole, they only bash the ones ignorant of the laws they are obligated to enforce.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    45's "and it begins" could be read several ways including support for the extremists.
    As for LEO bashing, I said some members here like to bash LEO, not most. From what I have seen the little time I have been here, I'm sure most members of this board are decent concerned citizens doing their best to get by in this sometimes crazy world.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    From the linked article:

FBI Calls Group a Terror Threat

The FBI lists sovereign citizens as a domestic terror threat, saying they've been responsible for such crimes as murder, threatening judges, using fake currency and engaging in scams to convince people that they don't have to pay taxes or mortgages.

Not that I advocate or agree with the actions or political positions of the so called "Sovereign Citizen" people but I do have one question.

Why is the FBI calling this group a "Terror Threat" but not groups like the Bloods, Crips or the recently near riotous rally organizers of the Mexican based organization "La Raza" AKA La Raza Nation who have all had much more frequent and just as violent if not MORE violent run ins with law enforcement across the country while also performing tax evasion?

:dunno:

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    i should be nice or i will get the dreaded negative rep, but these two guys are retarded plain and simple...they wasted their lives and the lives of two leo's there is no excuse for them

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    i should be nice or i will get the dreaded negative rep, but these two guys are retarded plain and simple...they wasted their lives and the lives of two leo's there is no excuse for them

Why would you get a neg rep for rightfully calling two idiots morons? ;)

Last edited:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    I believe 45 was referring to the beginning of more violence which is a natural result of the rise in individuals joining extremist groups. Also, I'd venture to say most members of INGO don't bash LEOs as a whole, they only bash the ones ignorant of the laws they are obligated to enforce.

yes

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    NICE !my nephew and his wife are both LEO's. good grief is there no end to the stupidity of some people out there?
    :ingo:

ylwfever69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Greenwood
    those guys are just lucky the police officers rammed them with the truck instead of filling there van full of hot lead. lucky they were in the Walmart parking lot or they would probably be dead.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    those guys are just lucky the police officers rammed them with the truck instead of filling there van full of hot lead. lucky they were in the Walmart parking lot or they would probably be dead.

read the article, they are dead

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    The video is hard to watch. I'm glad the father/son got what they deserved and we are rid of 2 more dangerous threats to society. Unfortunately 2 men had to lose their lives and 2 others were wounded in the process.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    facepalm.jpg

Words fail me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics