• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wait, you have a "beer lover" bottle opener, but you're drinking a Corona? My friend, you and I need to have a little talk some day. :):

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Guess who's about to have a great freakin' night?

487958_10200478945557182_1561689110_n.jpg

This girl. :naughty:

I have my copy for xbox, but havnt bothered to open it yet, ill prolly be playing it tomorrow let us know how it is!!

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    I pre-ordered from Amazon and hopefully it will be here today. Can't wait! I usually don't pre-order games, but Amazon was giving a $20 off promo code with it. Samething with Crysis 3 if anyone is interested in that.

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    I actually just borrowed the first one from a friend to see what all the hype was about. I don't play much anymore but I really enjoyed that game. Now I want to play 2 and 3. I downloaded the demo of 3 and we played the co-op part over xbox live and now he's thinking about getting 3 too so we can play the campaign together. They are rather awesome.

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Although I'm waiting for Aliens: Colonial Marines that comes out next week. I usually don't buy games new, but the more I see of that one and the fact it looks like it's shaping up to be pretty good, I might just have to get it.

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    Although I'm waiting for Aliens: Colonial Marines that comes out next week. I usually don't buy games new, but the more I see of that one and the fact it looks like it's shaping up to be pretty good, I might just have to get it.

I'm looking forward to this too, but I'd like to see some reviews of it first. I'm a huge Aliens fan. I bought the last Aliens vs Predator game that came out a few years ago without checking reviews because I really loved the ones that came before it. Needless to say, it was horrible and I was out my $60.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I'm a couple of hours into it. I never even finished number 2. lol

So far it's pretty good. There's definitely more character development over the first one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom