• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My God, INGO members are fast! I didn't even have a chance to hit "send"! :laugh:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../148859-xbox_360_games_controllers_cheap.html

There have been some good deals on the newer model slim 4 GB Xbox's brand new lately if you watch for them. A lot of stores giving $50 gift cards with them. The new Xbox's have wifi adapters built in where the older models did not, so that saves some money if you need to connect it to your network via wireless... just keep an eye out for them, or check out Coupons and Deals: Save money with hot deals and coupon codes for deals (you can filter and look for gun/ammo deals on fatwallet as well :D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    There have been some good deals on the newer model slim 4 GB Xbox's brand new lately if you watch for them. A lot of stores giving $50 gift cards with them. The new Xbox's have wifi adapters built in where the older models did not, so that saves some money if you need to connect it to your network via wireless... just keep an eye out for them, or check out Coupons and Deals: Save money with hot deals and coupon codes for deals (you can filter and look for gun/ammo deals on fatwallet as well :D

MY SALE! You sleaze! :D

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    What I have found as a seller, is most of the time your first offer is generally your best offer. I have learned the hard way, holding out for a better offer usually backfires.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    My problem usually works the other way. A while back I was after a 629 in a bad way and for months nothing seemed to show up. One hit a gunstore close to me and I jumped on it. The following week there was 3 up for grabs on INGO, the best of them being $150 cheaper than what I paid in the shop:(

Patience, patience, patience:laugh:

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I'd say my "look at the classifieds" to post ratio is something like 5:1, but I try and make an effort to say something on here now and again. :)

See you guys in four more log in's.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yep, here and other boards, played the "I will take it" game many of time, only to see that since I posted on the For Sale Forum, some BUDDY had sent a PM.

Seller sells to whomever they want to anyway.

Won a few only to have seller renig a few too.

Lifes a *****!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I was making a purchase one time and had made all of the arrangements, I called the seller to let him know I was on the way and when I arrived at his house 45 minutes after I made the "I'm on the way" call he told me he had sold it that morning.

I told him it wasn't wise to **** people like that, especially when they are armed as he would one day run into one that didn't have as much self control as I do. *******!

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Hoosier9 has been giving some great deals over the last couple weeks. I picked up the night sights he had yesterday. I was the third person to post....and I sent a pm...but I was the only one to send a pm. Why post if your not gonna message the person. :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hoosier9 has been giving some great deals over the last couple weeks. I picked up the night sights he had yesterday. I was the third person to post....and I sent a pm...but I was the only one to send a pm. Why post if your not gonna message the person. :dunno:

Well, it seems everyone has a different way of operating. I normally ask people to PM me instead of bumping my thread. I immediately get back to them, since I'm notified on my phone when PM's come to me. Others want people to place an "I'll take it" in the thread, which is what those people may have done. However, whenever someone asks for that to be done, my expectation is they will contact me and let me know further details, such as meeting place and time. If that was the expectation, there may be some upset people because of miscommunication.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    first PM I receive is who it gets sold to if I ever sell anything. as far as buying it seems the only things are sold are what I want and I'm slow, such is life.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    Being a new gun buyer, and low on cash this just happened to me. I saw a gun (actually 2 guns in one ad) I wanted. I messaged the seller a few questions, did some research in the meantime, got his answer to my questions and messaged an offer within 24 hours. This morning he politely messaged me that both guns are pending sale, and thanked me for my interest.... Apprehension and ignorance slowed my speed. Sounds like lots of gun on here move really fast.

Top Bottom