• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    only lawn seats left. but honestly you won't mind. DMB is a hell of a show no matter where you sit. but be prepared for a long night. they do like to play.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Haven't wanted to ever see DMB, not my cup of tea, but I can smell their pseudo-deadhead fans from my buddies house every time they're at Deer Creek, I mean Verizon, crap! I mean Klipsch-Music Center. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    They are playing 2 nights at Klipsh. You should be able to find tickets on ticketmaster. If not, show up on the day of the show anyway. Walk around with your finger in the air. That means you need one. You can always eat grilled cheese and party in the lot if you come up empty.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I want to see G'n'R, Metallica, Huey Lewis (again), Garth Brooks, and Alabama. There are probably a few others on that list. I wouldn't mind seeing Styx or Kansas again, either.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We saw Hootie and the Blowfish, twice. They put on a great show. Wouldn't mind seeing Mr. Rucker again.

But, I just don't do over-priced concerts and big crowds any more. If I could catch someone decent in a small theater for a reasonable entry, then sure.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Rob Zombie. It's the only one left on my list.
    Pink Floyd has what, Waters and Gilmore alive? No "reunion" possible there. I missed my chance on the "Division Bell" tour, since my so-called friends forgot to ask me if I wanted to use their extra ticket.

I've seen Metallica 6 times. I even got to see the "real" Sabbath Reunion in the 90's with Pantera when it was all 4 original members. I'm all set until Rob comes back to town, but I'm getting too old for the bs teeney bopper crowds.

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    Definetly go see DMB if you can. The lawn at Deer Creek (yes I still call it that and always will) is nice. I will be there next Saturday see them yet again and then off to alpine valley after the 4th for 2 more shows (no, they don't play the same thing every night so it doesn't get old). You tube videos and such don't do this band justice. Just go!!

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Definetly go see DMB if you can. The lawn at Deer Creek (yes I still call it that and always will) is nice. I will be there next Saturday see them yet again and then off to alpine valley after the 4th for 2 more shows (no, they don't play the same thing every night so it doesn't get old). You tube videos and such don't do this band justice. Just go!!

I will most likely go on Friday since I have training that weekend.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    my favorite band to see live Mumford and Sons. Last summer i seen Lynyrd Skynyrd in concert at Toyota park for Loop live.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I would loike to see a lot of bands old and new.....If everyone else stayed home.
    It's a bunch easier and cheaper to watch themon the tube.
    I will never go to Deer Creek again

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom