• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Very Glad to hear you guys are home - Kyndales smile loungn on the couch is priceless - enjoy your evening and hope everybody sleeps in late tomorrow - congrats bg awesome news!

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    How she can keep that smile through it all is amazing. So glad she is doing well

she is gonna beat this

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am glad to hear that all is well.

What is going to be truly awesome is everyone sitting around the same breakfast table again! I am willing to bet the simple act of having breakfast together will feel really good!!!

Regards,

Doug

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm glad everyone is taking care of your family, but don't be shy about telling them when you need some quiet time alone. Kyndale is going to need her rest and the last thing you want is someone bringing germs in and giving her a cold or other illness. Coughing would be very painful after what she has been through.

Glad to hear she is feeling well enough to play though!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I'm glad everyone is taking care of your family, but don't be shy about telling them when you need some quiet time alone. Kyndale is going to need her rest and the last thing you want is someone bringing germs in and giving her a cold or other illness. Coughing would be very painful after what she has been through.

Glad to hear she is feeling well enough to play though!

I 2nd that there will be time for others to come see her, they should respect that she is still healing and just needs some time.... The least they could do is call first and see if she is up to visitors...

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    So good to hear the little lady is doing well. Will keep all of you in our prayers as the next few days pass. Time to heal is very important.

It is these times that we are quickly reminded of what is important. We spent many days & nights at Riley with our youngest daughter 20+ years ago. To this day I remember the wonderful people and their care.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That little girl is going to break some hearts when she gets older. You better be prepared for when she hits those teenage years, dad. That smile is such a great sight to see.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Your post about spending time with your daughter, doing the important things now, because you do not know whey they will end is a very wise statement. Live by it. Savor the moments. Life is fragile. Blessings on you and yours!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    That little girl is going to break some hearts when she gets older. You better be prepared for when she hits those teenage years, dad. That smile is such a great sight to see.

She's got a large number of folks with guns that have a soft spot for her... I think it's the teenage boys that better be prepared! :laugh:

Top Bottom