• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jh1978

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    Maybe it would have been approved if they didn't add the logo at the end where it shows the AR that the media loves to demonize? Or what about adding a disclaimer at the end like they do with alcohol commercials? Something like "Please shoot responsibly" lol.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I always thought the plot line of the ADT commercials, where the mother and daughter walk in on a home burglary, would be cool if the mom whipped out a 1911 .45 (anything smaller would not be adequate!) from her purse, prepared and ready to defend her family and herself.
    :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Uh... for clarification, FOX turned down the commercial, citing the NFL's policy

The NFL's prohibited advertising categories include, but are not limited to, "contraceptives," "fireworks," "distilled spirits and flavored malt beverages," "tobacco," and "firearms, ammunition, or other weapons."

And honestly, the commercial sucks. It's way too plain for a SB commercial.

mik1202002

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Feb 12, 2009
    Greencastle
    I think this is a very good commercial, on a side note I'm not surprised the nfl rejected this ad. I have been on the fence about the nfl the last year or two. I'm tired of the nfl saying hits are to hard, or hearing players complain about memory loss. These guys get paid millions to play the child's game, which any of us would take the opportunity in a second if we had their talent. I'm done with the nfl its a joke.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Uh... for clarification, FOX turned down the commercial, citing the NFL's policy

The NFL's prohibited advertising categories include, but are not limited to, "contraceptives," "fireworks," "distilled spirits and flavored malt beverages," "tobacco," and "firearms, ammunition, or other weapons."

And honestly, the commercial sucks. It's way too plain for a SB commercial.

NFL Bans Super Bowl Gun Commercial - Guns & Ammo

My personal unverifiable opinion is that the NFL was leaned on hard politically by the Treasonous-in-Chief & Crew.

beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    Football violent ? ha, it stopped being violent in the late 90's and the rules tend to make it a sissy sport in my opinion. Cudos to a company to try to advertise during the big event. think about it .... they just got their ad on TV for free because the nfl rejected it and now its news.... *Backfire*

Those companies don't really need to advertise, we all know them and their products and freely promote the good ones to our friends that we know are for the 2nd amendment. Obama was the best gun salesman these companies have seen.

Top Bottom