Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Worked with her before
    Know the "real" person
    She's a prima dona PITA who thinks her :poop: don't stink
    Hope she crashes out in every stinkin race.

It sounds like she hasn't changed much. I've talked to a couple people that went to high school with her (until she went the GED route).

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    I like how everyone is dissing here. Apparently some of you arent watching very closely or are only seeing what you want. Most of the wrecks she has been involved in are caused by others. Shes has been an innocent party here lately. But I guess some of you need something to bash her about; some cant face the fact a woman is a better driver than themselves.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I like how everyone is dissing here. Apparently some of you arent watching very closely or are only seeing what you want. Most of the wrecks she has been involved in are caused by others. Shes has been an innocent party here lately. But I guess some of you need something to bash her about; some cant face the fact a woman is a better driver than themselves.

But the point is that a GOOD driver knows how to avoid them (most of the time). Just about every NASCAR race she's been in she has almost always been in some kind of wreck, her fault or not...

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    But the point is that a GOOD driver knows how to avoid them (most of the time). Just about every NASCAR race she's been in she has almost always been in some kind of wreck, her fault or not...

So I guess Jimmie Johnson (multiple championships) should have avoided his wreck tonight?? How do you stop wrecking when someone clips you from behind like in the NNS race?? :dunno:

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    So I guess Jimmie is a bad driver since he didnt save his??
    I guess Stewart Could of avoided the jam on the last lap of the NNS??

It happens ... Now if she is spinning by herself like Waltrip did in the Duals, I could see the criticism being warranted ....

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

It happens ... Now if she is spinning by herself like Waltrip did in the Duals, I could see the criticism being warranted ....

LOL!! Great minds think alike! :D

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

OK.. quot me the % of how many times Jimmy, Tony, & Mike W. have been in a wreak in a NASCAR race vs. the T&A queen.

The only reason she has a ride is dew to here marketability.. and here T&A...

There are much better drivers out there, but they just dont have the *^%$ & @**

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    OK.. quot me the % of how many times Jimmy, Tony, & Mike W. have been in a wreak in a NASCAR race vs. the T&A queen.

The only reason she has a ride is dew to here marketability.. and here T&A...

There are much better drivers out there, but they just dont have the *^%$ & @**

Look how many stock car races they have raced in ... obviously the % would be skewed. Before she left the NNS last year, she was in the top 10 in points so apparently she has some talent. Yes, marketability is there, but her skill got her somewhere. Otherwise they would have supermodels and hooters girls driving the cars. But guess what, they cant.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    She's living proof that NASCAR is the fans' sport. She's only mildly talented but gets big money and coverage because of her popularity. Her merchandise sells and she's always a topic because that's what the fans want. She's not even in the top half, IMO, as far as talent but she'll be a huge factor in the media every week. NASCAR is more about popularity than it is about racing. I'm not saying that anything is wrong with that, just saying that's how it is.

You left out "because she's hot".

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Look how many stock car races they have raced in ... obviously the % would be skewed. Before she left the NNS last year, she was in the top 10 in points so apparently she has some talent. Yes, marketability is there, but her skill got her somewhere. Otherwise they would have supermodels and hooters girls driving the cars. But guess what, they cant.

:+1:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

OK.. lets bookmark this thread, and come back at the end of the season.. Than compare the 3 drivers you posted, vs. Danica... Thats 3:1 odds... I'll still say she will be on bottom of the list.. :popcorn:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    OK.. lets bookmark this thread, and come back at the end of the season.. Than compare the 3 drivers you posted, vs. Danica... Thats 3:1 odds... I'll still say she will be on bottom of the list.. :popcorn:

Let's not forget this is her first full year in a stock car. Geesh. :rolleyes:

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    She does have some talent. And the wrecks she has been involved with this week were not of her making. But overall, she is a mediocre driver at best. She is a prima donna. She gets the attention of the media for one reason: she is a woman. With her record, if she were a man, no on outside of the sport would know her name.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    First year in NASCAR but she has been pitching and moaning about everything that every one but her did to make her crash/lose/etc for several years in IRL. She is the only driver that I have seen at Indy that got booed just for walking down Pit road. I really don't understand the hype.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    First year in NASCAR but she has been pitching and moaning about everything that every one but her did to make her crash/lose/etc for several years in IRL. She is the only driver that I have seen at Indy that got booed just for walking down Pit road. I really don't understand the hype.

I do... For the same reason the Bush Bros. get booed all the time.. They think there :poop: don't stink...

Top Bottom