• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    I simply love my Dan Wesson 15-2s. They really have incredible triggers. It's nice to see CZ do this. And yeah...lately they've been going up in price, with the complete pistol pacs commanding a major premium.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah, when I was talking to CZ about their 1911s in his native Czech (which sounds like Australian), another sales rep ran up to me and told me about the revolvers. He seemed very enthused.

I just hope the next one is a .22lr, and, like you, I hope their triggers are optimal.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    I have a 15-2VH6 and a 715VH4 purchased new back in the 80's. (that's a 6" blue and 4" Stainless, both with Heavy vent rib shrouds). The 715VH4 I purchased from a gun shop at his cost after it had set in the display case for a year. Dealer wanted it gone so he could fill the empty space with a gun that would sell! The 4" gun was my EDC until I got my G17 in 1988. Wish I had bought one of the DW 44 magnums.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    My dad has a Dan Wesson .357 with 6 inch barrel. Not sure if it is the unique barrel design or what, but that thing is louder than my neighbors 44 mag. It almost beats my 2inch .357 for volume.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Does anyone know of a reasonably-priced 2 1/2" barrel/shroud for an old DW .357 15-2?
    Always thought the Dan Wessons were under rated. If I recall correctly they are choke rifled. That is, smaller at the muzzle. Guy at Greenfield had a rough D.W. thought he had a loose 2.5 barrel also. Don't know his name, he does CIG shows. Next one at Alexandria. 9/1 and 9/2.

Top Bottom