• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    If you did a review of it, can you PM a link. I would love to read your thoughts on it.

Here's the review:

My most favorite gun I own and she's a total safe queen. I probably overpaid for it, but I just had to have it. It's still NIB, because I'm afraid I'll blemish it. I bet it shoots nicely. :):

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Here's the review:

My most favorite gun I own and she's a total safe queen. I probably overpaid for it, but I just had to have it. It's still NIB, because I'm afraid I'll blemish it. I bet it shoots nicely. :):

That's a real shame.......CBOB's were meant to be carried. I have a PM7.... I love it. It's a great shooter and I carry it from time to time. I will put it up against any 1911 that cost double.

Next DW on the list would be a new Heritage.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I had a CBOB .45 but sold it, the DW's are IMO great values as for fit and finish, sights were nice and bright, everything was fitted very well and tight. the only issue I encounter was that the frame and slide was so tight that if it got a little dirty I would experience some failures and the slide sometimes had trouble moving when dirty.

bigmedicine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood
    I have a 10mm CBOB. I cannot say enough nice things about the 'bob. Let's put it this way - I ended up trading an Ed Brown Cobra Carry because I wasn't able to justify keeping it. Was the Brown nicer? Sure - but could I make it shoot any better than my CBOB? Nope!
    So - I am a lucky guy. I have the CBOB in 10mm and ended up getting one in .45 as well. I spend quite a bit of time on the road and out in the woods. My 10mm is always locked in my gunvault of my truck - perfect match for the woods and vehicular matters. My .45 accompanies me for every walk I take with my dog (see avatar) twice a day. The things are wonderful. Yes they are tight. Yes they need to be shot. But then again, what real gun doesn't???.
    If you can get your hands on one, go for it. The 10mm has tremendous abilities - DoubleTap loads the Barnes Copper round at pretty stout velocities. You will be amazed at the balistics that make this, perhaps, the ultimate round for truck and the field.
    FYI - I am upwards now of 2K rounds in the 10mm and 1K rounds in the .45. The 'bobs just keep shooting where I point them. No problems at all at this stage - they just shoot.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom