• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Correct, but only Clark County.

Ok so can anybody tell me code on this in indiana? I have a few guns I carry that were bought as gifts....just wondering if I got in this situation with one of those how it would look

I should tell you check the FAQ but I'm just going to tell you have the law in Indiana is.;)

There is no registration. As long as you have the pink card, you can carry any handgun that is not stolen or without the NFA tax if Title II (oh, and not stolen if Title II, lol).

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Anybody remember Benton Harbour in June 2003?

I do. I was there.

Yep, them mean popo chased some good boy, who never done nothin wrong, on his motorcycle and made hime crash into a wall. Then some of the local youth held a couple day vigil/rally where they sang songs and roasted weenies(over the buildings they set on fire).

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Yep, them mean popo chased some good boy, who never done nothin wrong, on his motorcycle and made hime crash into a wall. Then some of the local youth held a couple day vigil/rally where they sang songs and roasted weenies(over the buildings they set on fire).

I never understood the concept of people burning their own neighborhoods over a perceived injustice.

Top Bottom