• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think most parents would die for their kids. Hard question is whether they are willing to kill for them. Any person protecting their family is a hero. Just to bad he didn't have a better tool at his disposal.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I think most parents would die for their kids. Hard question is whether they are willing to kill for them. Any person protecting their family is a hero. Just to bad he didn't have a better tool at his disposal.

1st .......RIP,Maurice Harris.......def'natley 'Hero' in my book......:patriot:

2nd......Uhh.....?......tell ya whut.....I'd be will'n ta put somebody where the birds sing 24/7 over my Dogs......:draw:......Give ya any idea the length's I'd go to concern'n my young'n?(daughter....)...... :cool:

B6240

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    South Central IN
    The word hero gets thrown around to much this man is a true HERO. He did what he could with want he had and saved his little girl. rest in piece.

PhilDeez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    I have no doubt any father would take a bullet to protect his family. He is the definition of a great father. If it came down to it, I would have no regrets to die for my family, but by being prepared and armed that is my last choice.

Top Bottom