• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I have always said the movie Law Abiding Citizen... that would be me if someone hurts my family.

You can't expect a man to listen to a broken cassette tape so how can you expect a man to listen to a broken judicial system?

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    This would be a fathers worst nightmare! On one hand What he did was wrong. But the duress that it caused would have put ANY father in an altered state of mind. When my wife was rear ended and the guy took off It cost us over 50k. My wife could not bring her to drive a car for 6 months, couldn't work, barely ever got out of bed. After her body healed, 3 months. Her mind didn't without therapy. I almost lost my wife in the accident. We almost lost our house.
    I wanted to pummel that driver to dust. IPD never really bothered to find him. That made me angrier. Point to story is that I UNDERSTAND why he did it. But I do not condone it. I would not convict if I were on the jury either. We all know the Driver would have been given a slap on the wrist. That is why these people persist in driving drunk. There are no real penalties. I would be willing to bet that This is the least penalty you can be given for MURDERING someone. And that my friends IS a CRIME. I would be willing to bet that people that participate in this activity are the reason the penlties have never been increased.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Unless you have tragically lost a child you can't say what your actions would be. As a father who tragically lost my 13 year-old daughter to a hit and run driver almost two years ago my heart goes out to this guy and his family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think I could convict him either.

This is clearly a case of temporary insanity if I've ever seen one. It's not like he even thought about it. Dude's kids got plowed over, he goes home, gets a gun and shoots him.

I wonder if he knew he was drunk?

I really doubt it mattered to him. I have had this in my minds eye since posting earlier. I watched my oldest son pass while I was holding his hand. I have never been the same. It is un-imaginable how this man felt or if he was capable of feeling after watching this.
    If someone see's a defense fund let me know. I am in.

Top Bottom