• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cburnworth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    wow maybe his smartphone isn't so smart after all. Maybe he shouldn't go hiking in the woods if he doesn't know how to get around & out of the woods. just goes to show you that common sense has left the building for most people.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Looks like they could have walked West, South, or East and easily walked back into civilization pretty easily. It's only about 2 miles across.

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    How does one get to that point?? Let's say it's dark you're turned around no compass walking in circles. Should have been 2 text messages.

Lost Darwin candidate: "honey I'm lost like an idiot. I'm going to find a cozy spot for a nap and walk out in the morning when I get my bearings"

His mrs. "ok see you then"

Instead it takes god knows how many rescue personnel 4 hours to find him. Not to mention I'm sure helicopter fuel is cheap these days. They should have sent him a bill for their services.....

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus
    wow maybe his smartphone isn't so smart after all. Maybe he shouldn't go hiking in the woods if he doesn't know how to get around & out of the woods. just goes to show you that common sense has left the building for most people.[/QUOTE]

So why do they call it "common sense" when it is no so common? Does anyone else feel that if you want to find someone with some real common sense you can find more on INGO than in your entire town? :ingo:

Top Bottom