• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Dreary day, it was. I brightened it up a little by employing my new (silly Christmas gift) light show, while I played guitar.
    It's meant to be used at night, but at 4PM in my music room, it was almost night !

Puts cool swirly colors on the ceiling.

light%20show-XL.jpg

Like "Wow" Man....the lights are too bright

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone

Anxiously awaiting my pillars for the 457 now. They are supposed to be here today, but once again USPS is not inspiring confidence. The Pillars left Grand Rapids, MI on Tuesday morning, arrived in Indy Tuesday night and have been sitting there ever since with 50 stupid little updates full of USPS jargon. How is it efficient for a delivery system to drive 2 hours past the delivery location, only to eventually go 2 hours back that way to deliver?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    :coffee: Half day at work today.....Have to put together a Hitachi excavator cylinder back together again before noon. It’s a rather large one, 11,000 foot pounds of torque on the nut that holds the piston on...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Both kids getting shots right now. I'm not allowed back there so the Mrs has them both and I'm in the waiting room...hope all goes well.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good morning, CZickos ! Happy New Years Eve day ! :buddies:

FedEx has my complete BCM lower receiver on their truck, for delivery today. :banana:
    That means that I'll be making a trip to the magical town of Greenwood later today.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    :coffee: Half day at work today.....Have to put together a Hitachi excavator cylinder back together again before noon. It’s a rather large one, 11,000 foot pounds of torque on the nut that holds the piston on...

Dang, you’re going to be out in the parking lot pulling on the extension needed to get 11k

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning everyone

Anxiously awaiting my pillars for the 457 now. They are supposed to be here today, but once again USPS is not inspiring confidence. The Pillars left Grand Rapids, MI on Tuesday morning, arrived in Indy Tuesday night and have been sitting there ever since with 50 stupid little updates full of USPS jargon. How is it efficient for a delivery system to drive 2 hours past the delivery location, only to eventually go 2 hours back that way to deliver?
    The only times "USPS" and "inspire confidence" are in a sentence is when they are joined with "do not."
    Morning all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom