• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    No knock I had no idea about these but a long time friend owns Badger Creek in Mooresville and he is a Standard dealer.
    3 1911's and 3 matched sets so far.
    I may contact Badger Creek if Yote Hunter wants my PSA lower at my cost (so far unused. Stag left the upper out of the shipment last month. Just got it yesterday). By chance, do you know if he typically keeps matched sets in house? I will call him about pricing if I hear back from Y.H.

Morning everyone.

I have three bags of misc. cereals, juices, and canned fruits. All the schools have given my relatives food supplies. The things their kids don't eat come back to my house. Helps to save money for all these parts. ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My normal is a bowl of cereal with coffee as soon as I roll out of bed. A couple of hour later I have coffee and another breakfast. It's been a nice 2 egg omelet with cheese, bacon and peppers the last month or two, but I've been putting weight back on and might need to change it up to something lighter. Today my second breakfast is coffee and toast with all natural peanut butter. I'm missing my omelet already... :crying:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may contact Badger Creek if Yote Hunter wants my PSA lower at my cost (so far unused. Stag left the upper out of the shipment last month. Just got it yesterday). By chance, do you know if he typically keeps matched sets in house? I will call him about pricing if I hear back from Y.H.

Morning everyone.

I have three bags of misc. cereals, juices, and canned fruits. All the schools have given my relatives food supplies. The things their kids don't eat come back to my house. Helps to save money for all these parts. ;)
    He tries to keep sets in house. They do not stay long.
    My guy's name is Mike and he is there in he afternoon and Saturday's.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We came from farm stock. 1st meal is eggs/meat/taters sometimes and toast or biscuits. Being somewhat semi retired allows us time to cook in the mornings or I take CKW out for breakfast.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    He tries to keep sets in house. They do not stay long.
    My guy's name is Mike and he is there in he afternoon and Saturday's.
    Great. I will call this afternoon if I hear back from Y.H. Even if I don't, I imagine there is a market for a stripped lower these days. Thanks!

Edit: Time for me to head into work. Have a good day everyone!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning everyone.

Here’s something to bring some of ya back. Dropping some scrap off yesterday after work and saw this sitting off to the side, some of you know I’m an old bike junkie, well I had to inquire about it... Cost me a whopping $6.75! Soon to be fixed up and cruising our neighborhood. December of 1971 Schwinn in the lovely Campus Green. Have had a handful of tandems over the years, but never the space to store them... Now I do.:cool:

View attachment 119780
    Cool!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning everyone.

Here’s something to bring some of ya back. Dropping some scrap off yesterday after work and saw this sitting off to the side, some of you know I’m an old bike junkie, well I had to inquire about it... Cost me a whopping $6.75! Soon to be fixed up and cruising our neighborhood. December of 1971 Schwinn in the lovely Campus Green. Have had a handful of tandems over the years, but never the space to store them... Now I do.:cool:

View attachment 119780
    That's an outstanding find. Even if you don't keep it for long, I'd think that would be easily flipped once you have it in running order. Did you pick up the scooter with the tassles as well for CM?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I remember when I lived in MN there was a brand of frozen pizza available up there that did a breakfast pizza that was pretty good. Wish they were available down here as they were the only frozen pizzas that I actually liked.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That's an outstanding find. Even if you don't keep it for long, I'd think that would be easily flipped once you have it in running order. Did you pick up the scooter with the tassles as well for CM?
    I’ve had about 5 before and always end up wanting another... This one will stick around. And yes, I absolutely picked that up for Mouse!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom