• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Just pre-ordered some books from The Tuttle Twins for my daughter. They are releasing a toddler series... Focused on teaching the founding of this country and the importance of it. Should be fun for us.
    They should create another series on the trashing of this country. I think that if the democrats who are running the show now were around with their wacky ideas when this country was founded, they would have been put on a boat headed back toward England. That's being pretty generous.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    They should create another series on the trashing of this country. I think that if the democrats who are running the show now were around with their wacky ideas when this country was founded, they would have been put on a boat headed back toward England. That's being pretty generous.
    Certainly would have been Loyalists, that’s for sure. Crazy to think that a majority of people in the colonies at that time actually were sympathetic to England. I think they just hadn’t reached their breaking point yet. Similarly to today. Since our liberties and monies have been taken little by little for so long, people don’t realize how far off the track we are....

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Pic of Tdogg last time I was at the range with him.

f677565604ebb0e23103911b62c04163.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom