• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BackFromDC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I always wanted a P07 that was optics ready so this new release was exciting for me. I do wish they chose a better optics footprint, maybe a more conventional RMR but they probably wanted to keep it small.

does anyone know when the SR versions are suppose to drop?

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    We just got my son's P09 cut for an optic, and then they come out with this, lol. It's not going to talk me out of my P226, but that P09 is one sweet shooting gun, especially once we polished up the internals and added a McCarbo spring kit. Out of the box the trigger was pretty rough, but I was blown away how much difference a couple of hours worth of work made.

I'm not a huge fan of what they did with the front serrations on the new one, but I'm sure that has no effect on the way it shoots. I'm glad to see them still investing in their DA/SA line.

Twinsen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    I always wanted a P07 that was optics ready so this new release was exciting for me. I do wish they chose a better optics footprint, maybe a more conventional RMR but they probably wanted to keep it small.

does anyone know when the SR versions are suppose to drop?
    I think they are limited to small optics due to the limit of how much material they can take off the top... or so i heard.

Twinsen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    I am glad they sticking with one name and them designating an m, c, or f. Always good to stay away from glocks obnoxious naming practices imo.

Top Bottom