• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • super38

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I have the Witness in a 9mm. When I bought it, the previous owner had it switched to SA only. The trigger (never had its weight tested) is super light, a baby's breath from going off.

I haven't shot it in competition yet. The only thing I do have a problem with is the slide. The Witness barely has enough meat to grab onto when racking the slide, other than that, it's a great shooter.

It came with 5 competition 20 round magazines, numbered. I have to find a good holster and I'll be using it in competition.

Super38

SPORT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    IVE GOT A CZ75 SP01 SHADOW AND I LOVE IT NOT A SINGLE JAM SO FAR ROUGHLY 1000-1300 RDS THREW IT, I LOST A SET SCREW ON THE TRIGGER AT FRONT SIGHT A FEW WEEKS BACK, BUT BESIDES THAT I COMPLETLY LOVE IT, HOPE THAT HELPS :-)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hi all,

I have seen a bunch of CZ 75s about this forum, so I would assume that people seem to enjoy them. This is a full frame 9mm yes? what are you thoughts/experiences/positives/negatives about this arm.

I have also been looking into Tangfolio witness pistols. I enjoy the way the look. Does anyone have any experience with these? Thanks

I have a CZ 75B, nice all metal, smooth operating handgun. Love the gun. Don't know anything about Tanfoglio but if you are interested in them try a
    Jericho 941 made in Israel.

"Jericho 941 were developed by IMI as a military sidearm. In no way an all-original design, they were patterned after italian Tanfoglio pistols, who in turn were made by chech CZ-75."

I bought a Jericho 941 in .45 ACP at Bradis recently. They come in 9mm .40 and .45 ACP. They are heavy sleek handguns.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    I can say without exaggeration that the CZ-75 is the greatest firearm that has ever existed or will ever exist. :D

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

southern.in.guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    switzerland county
    I can' t say any thing about a CZ i have never owned one. I have owned 2 witness and they are both fine guns. Good fit and finish the wonder finish is tuff as nails. They are both very reliable and acurate. Both of mine were 45acp one all steel and one P. The all steel was a little heavy but not to bad and the P was ported witch helped with recoil witch I would recomend for a 45acp P. They are worth the money but as for cs i don't know because i never needed to use it.

Top Bottom