• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    The past week I sold 2 of my HK handguns in order to invest in a CZ custom. After selling them I decided to order through the CZ custom shop, but first I figured I couldn't hurt to travel up to Indy and see if anyone had anything else in that same league. I went to Bradi's and Plainfield Shooting Supplies, and planned on going to other places too, but didn't need to. First went to Bradi's. Awesome place!!!! I know where to get my 5.45mm ammo now. :smileak: But, no custom 9mms.
    Next went to PSS. First walk through I saw a Sig X5 and was very tempted to buy, but something told me to walk around again. Good thing I did... I found a slightly used (only "issue" with the gun was some slight holster wear and still dirty) CZ 75 Shadow Custom. Didn't even need to feel it, I knew I wanted it. It included everything I wanted, from the adjustable rear sight, to the highly tuned trigger components and polished internals. I mean come on.... this things trigger pull is DA= 6lbs SA= 2.5lbs with an very short trigger reset. It even had a removable magwell, plus a 2 extra mags, grips, exrta springs, and so on.
    Once we straightened up some minor details I also ended up buying the 22lr upper for the gun so I could have cheap practice. I was planning on getting this in the future, but why not now. lol.
    Anyway, here are some initial (and not so good) pictures of the CZ after I got it home..... Will continue to update about the gun in the future with some more pictures... Now the only problem is I don't know when I can go shoot this thing... :( Once I do, I will be getting used to the light trigger pull before I start to do any competition. I would like to know the gun before I do that.

Either way, +1 for PSS and Bob and Jeff (former gun owner) for the help. I am very excited about this gun! :shoot:

Here are the pictures...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom