• blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Love my Cz P01 congratulations!

p1020134v.jpg

Nice. That model can be carried cocked and locked correct?

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    The P-01 comes with a decocker, not sure if it can be changed. The 75 Compact has a manual safety and can be carried cocked and locked. Also, the polymer P-07 can be set up for either a decocker or manual safety.

Thanks. I really like the 75 Compact from everything i have seen of it. Now to find one in .40. If anyone have one i could shoot on the south side of Indy i would be willing to pay for the range and ammo. I will even clean it if need be.

Simple

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Fishers
    I'm in the market for a CZ P01 but I can't find one anywhere local to hold. I live in Fishers, IN. There are a couple of stores that have CZ 75 full sizes. I did hold a P07 but I wasn't crazy about it. Is the regular CZ 75 close enough to the P01 to be able to figure out if I want to order one online? TIA.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm in the market for a CZ P01 but I can't find one anywhere local to hold. I live in Fishers, IN. There are a couple of stores that have CZ 75 full sizes. I did hold a P07 but I wasn't crazy about it. Is the regular CZ 75 close enough to the P01 to be able to figure out if I want to order one online? TIA.
    :welcome:

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy

The CZ 75 is a mainstay for CZ and comes in a variety of styles. The more common is the 75B which is a full size.

The CZ 75 D Compact is essentially the P-01. There is also a 75 Compact (without the D designation) and a PCR, neither of which have the accessories rail as a more obvious cosmetic difference. There are other setup differences (safeties, decockers, etc.), but all are excellent. The P-01 is unique among them because of its NATO certification.

While not "common," look around. Some shops might get one in, or could order. I purchased mine online from Top Gun Supply a while back. The one local shop I believe is a CZ rep is KS&E over on the east side (8756 Pendleton Pike). I'd call around.

*UPDATE* Tog Gun Supply does have the P-01 in stock. They were great to work with in the past if you can't find it local.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Simple

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Fishers
    *UPDATE* Tog Gun Supply does have the P-01 in stock. They were great to work with in the past if you can't find it local.

Good luck!

Thanks I found a 75B locally that I went ahead and checked out last night and I liked the feel. So I went ahead and bought a P01 last night from Buds gun shop before I read this. I appreciate the help.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have three of the pre-B models. Anyone know what the difference in the magazines is from pre to post B models? Having a hard time finding mags that say they'll fit the pre-B models.

+1 on CGW. The adjustable sears and new cuts for the hammers improved my accuracy.

Fresh springs didn't hurt either.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom