• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    I have decided this is what i am ordering tomorrow. Can anyone give me a boost of confidence that i am making the right decision?? Please dont destroy me but i had every intention on a G19 for my next handgun, but after holding one i couldn't do it. There was something missing for me. I completely agree that Glocks are great reliable weapons but i cant stand to look at them. The CZ is beautiful and differs from the glock but i like all steel guns.:dunno::dunno:

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I have decided this is what i am ordering tomorrow. Can anyone give me a boost of confidence that i am making the right decision?? Please dont destroy me but i had every intention on a G19 for my next handgun, but after holding one i couldn't do it. There was something missing for me. I completely agree that Glocks are great reliable weapons but i cant stand to look at them. The CZ is beautiful and differs from the glock but i like all steel guns.:dunno::dunno:

To each his own. I have no glocks, and several CZ's. You are making the right decision IMHO... Problem is that you will want more..

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The CZ-75 is the most issued sidearm in the world. It is also one of the most copied firearms in the world. Over 60 countries use the CZ-75 as thier sidearm, they are NATO certified, and have been documented going over 15k rnds without cleaning or lube w/o failure. They make very, VERY reliable firearms. CZ is probably the best bang for your buck on the market. Great choice IMHO.

I have a P-01 and it is 100% no matter what 9mm ammo I feed it.

I also have a Glock 19. I said this in another thread but it is still very true

CZ is to Glock as Bentley is to Mazda.

Both make quality products that will get the job done, but given the chance, which would you rather be driving?

Nacho Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Hamilton County
    Probably going to be my next handgun. Having trouble deciding on compact, or full size with standard safety. The only thing im confused on is that I learned that theres a mag catch. I seen versions of the 75SA were it says no mag catch. Which models have the catch, I really dont want that feature. Some ppl post that their 75 mags drop free, and others are saying the catch needs to be disabled. I will probably just email CZ.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    you'll love the compact i have the p-01 which is the alloy framed version of the compact. they are very good guns and vers easy to modify.

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    Congrats on a awesome decision, Kawtech said it all about these handguns. I own several and they are sweet. We hope you post a pic or two.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have several CZs and just recently traded for a CZ 75 Compact in two tone. The gun feels great and balances well in my hand. I haven't been able to shoot it yet but I'm sure it will shoot just as well as my other CZs. :yesway:

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Thanks

I appreciate the input. I try to research all of my firearm purchases for at least two weeks before buying, but it always helps to hear some input from the "real world". :ingo:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Probably going to be my next handgun. Having trouble deciding on compact, or full size with standard safety. The only thing im confused on is that I learned that theres a mag catch. I seen versions of the 75SA were it says no mag catch. Which models have the catch, I really dont want that feature. Some ppl post that their 75 mags drop free, and others are saying the catch needs to be disabled. I will probably just email CZ.

They've all got a "magazine catch" . You're talking about the brake that keeps the mag from dropping free when you use the mag catch. It's a simple fix. Don't let it stop you from getting the gun.:yesway:

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I drank the kool-aid

OK, so yeah, I drank the CZ-kool-aid last month with a CZ-75BD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gun. Smooth shooting, and no errors. Eats all the cheap ammo I can give it, in brass or steel. I've been thinking about getting a compact CZ myself, and the only reason I'm talking myself out is because I just bought a sig p250. Still thinking about it though...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Where are you located OP? My compact is my EDC. I would be happy to let you shoot it if you would like before you order. Love to spread the CZ goodness.

Top Bottom