Cz 75 compact, cz 2075 rami, or sig 320 subcompact?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris3113

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Memphis
    I recently sold my Kimber ultra carry that I IWB carried. I've been looking at lots of guns and have narrowed my search to a cz 75 compact, cz 2075 rami, or a sig 320 subcompact. I know the 320 is a completely different style of gun but I like the size and the trigger is great on it, I just don't like the no safety or decocker. The 2075 seems like a great all around gun but the 75 compact seems to be a better gun to shoot. I was curious if anyone would shed some opinions that has experience with either of the 3.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Well will not be able to help you much but have owned all three and they are all awesome guns. I like shooting a bigger gun generally so the compact or the Sig would be choice.psyko

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I've got the CZ P-01, which is very similar to the Compact except that it has a rail, and has an alloy vs. metal frame. If I didn't have the P-01, either a PCR (which also has an alloy frame) or Compact would be my next choice. IMHO, of the ones you listed above, the Compact will be the most pleasant to shoot, and not difficult to carry. The RAMI is also a nice shooter, perhaps a bit easier to carry, but I like the size/balance of the Compact size a little better.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    the rami in 9mm is an awesome gun. Even though its a smaller gun it shoots softer than most polymer full size guns ive had due to the wieght. I had the version with the saftey because i felt it had a smoother trigger than the decocker. Also, its pretty darn accurate for its size. No experience with the sig or the compact.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Sig P250 (not 320) compact (not subcompact), especially if you like safety/decockers.

My brother is probably the biggest P320 guy here. Ask him how he shoots my P250 in comparison (spoiler: just as well!). Once you field strip a P250 or a P320, you'll be spoiled forever.

Top Bottom