Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    For sale are two Ceska Zbrojovka CZ rifles, both LEFT HAND actions.

The 527 is SOLD chambered in .223 Remington. Walnut stock, 22" barrel, excellent trigger. I bought this used from Whittakers, condition is excellent. One small safe ding in the stock (second photo). Comes with the rifle, one 5 rnd factory magazine, and new CZ rings. The rifle alone retails for over $700 new. Selling due to lack of use.

Price for the 527 LH package is [STRIKE]$550[/STRIKE] $500 Firm with one magazine.

452 is SOLD 2) CZ-452 American LH chambered in .22LR. New in box, never even unwrapped it. Walnut stock, 22" barrel. I bought this new and have not even taken it out of the box. Comes with the rifle and one 5 rnd factory magazine. I can add an extra 5 or 10 round magazine and/or a set of rings for additional money or to even out a trade. Selling cause it has sat since I bought it. I shoot my other CZs and need the room in the safe. Price for the 452 LH is $425, $475 with rings and a second magazine.

Trades considered: Entry AR such as Ruger, S&W (no home builds), Beretta 87 Target, Browning Buckmark Rifle with iron sights, metal frame Sig or Beretta pistols (no .40s), silver bullion, ???.

I'll be at the 1500 show Saturday March 17th and on the north side Thursday March 22nd.

FTF near Evansville during the week. Weekends can meet within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom