• ...and so much more!
  • Wingcollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Zionsville
    CZ-52 Price reduced !!

Great rig , in the original grey phosphate finish, I don’t think this was arsenal refinished . A great shooter, this has the Harrington Products: Competition Firing Pin and Trigger Enhancement, Hardened Rollers and Extractor! None of these parts permanently altered the pistol and all of the original parts are included. I have fired about 30 or so rounds through this one, and it is a nice shooter. It was thoroughly cleaned after! The holster and one aftermarket (one of the good ones) mag are included. Import mark is on the underside of the frame. The Harrington parts cost over $100.00! I will also throw in a box (70) of 7.62x25 from a "spam can" , can't remember what country.

Asking $ON HOLD ( MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - wife's birthday coming up) FTF Metro Indy Area - LCHC and DL for my book

P1030063.JPG

P1030064.JPG

P1030065.JPG
    spacer.gif

P1030066.JPG

P1030070.JPG

P1030071.JPG

Last edited:

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    looks like mine. i always assumed it was arsenal refinished.

fantastic piece. shoots as hot of 7.62 x 25 as you can find. I had some sweet old hirtenberger that was on fire I used to feed it. Quite the perforator of a pistol.

Wingcollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Zionsville
    looks like mine. i always assumed it was arsenal refinished.

fantastic piece. shoots as hot of 7.62 x 25 as you can find. I had some sweet old hirtenberger that was on fire I used to feed it. Quite the perforator of a pistol.

It is a nice one, I read on a forum that the refinished ones had an additional mark and where darker. Just can't keep everything!

Top Bottom