• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Beautiful. My last dog Princess was a Golden/Chow mix. I had to put her down last year at 15. Best dog I ever had. She was so beautiful, and so calm under any conditions. The most loving creature... R.I.P. puppy girl.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Beautiful. My last dog Princess was a Golden/Chow mix. I had to put her down last year at 15. Best dog I ever had. She was so beautiful, and so calm under any conditions. The most loving creature... R.I.P. puppy girl.

Awe.... I wish we could have got Boz and her together. She's was a beauty. I would love another Golden/Chow mix. Some day :-(

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    It wouldn't have mattered... She was a rescue dog and fixed when I got her. I do love the breed combo... Got a shepherd now, she seems like she'll be a good one, but has a lot of that puppy energy at only 6 months.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Lola

Lola feeling festive....

Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell taking a nap

Dory

Cleo and Chewy

Chewy

Dory

Cleo.......... this dog is my shadow..... the wife calls her my little buttkiss.....

Chewy

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It wouldn't have mattered... She was a rescue dog and fixed when I got her. I do love the breed combo... Got a shepherd now, she seems like she'll be a good one, but has a lot of that puppy energy at only 6 months.

My Boz was fixed and a rescue dog to. But he love to play with other dogs.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    here is my cat I got through :ingo: last year. It is almost our 1 year anniversary. :)

main.php

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Here are a few of my "outside kitties" having breakfast in the man cave by the wood stove.

Leroy (the newest stray that showed up in the cold last spring/winter) roughing it.

This is Smoky. We got her in 1997 as a kitten and she is still with us. (Leroy is photo bombing her)

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Here's Rigley. I'm not sure if she's using the stuffed squirrel as a pillow, or if she's guarding it.

When people ask "What kind of a dog is that?" My automatic response is "Brown."

attachment.php

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've always been more of a cat guy than a dog guy. I've had 4 dogs in my life, 2 of them current, and I think I genuinely dislike Trillian because she's profoundly stupid and a rectal orifice, but maybe 40 cats (yeah it got kinda crazy for a while). It's a personality thing, an affinity thing. There are a couple of books by a, I guess psychologist, "All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome" and "All Dogs Have ADHD" that are pretty good descriptions of the conditions, but also pretty good explanations of why people go one way or the other, cat/dog.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I've always been more of a cat guy than a dog guy. I've had 4 dogs in my life, 2 of them current, and I think I genuinely dislike Trillian because she's profoundly stupid and a rectal orifice, but maybe 40 cats (yeah it got kinda crazy for a while). It's a personality thing, an affinity thing. There are a couple of books by a, I guess psychologist, "All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome" and "All Dogs Have ADHD" that are pretty good descriptions of the conditions, but also pretty good explanations of why people go one way or the other, cat/dog.

Been a cat person all of my adult life. Used to brag to my dog-people friends about how easy cats are to take care of. How you can leave them for a long weekend and they don't need anything but a little extra food and water. Then I bought a puppy. I reckon now I'm both...

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I've posted her on here before, but this is her right now as I'm browsing INGO. Crappy web cam picture... sorry.

Photoon2014-11-07at22532_zpsf397f6a5.jpg

And I'm a cat AND dog guy. Have had both and each have their own personalities that I find appealing.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Cats and dogs look at us people differently. A dog loves his owner and is loyal unto death. They only want to please, even if they do screw up from time to time. A cat on the other hand, well, I'll just leave this here...

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    xDSC02208.JPG

My son with his spoiled baby. He breed her parents, hatched her, and has hand raised her from the day she hatched. She wears diapers when she is strutting around the house with the dogs and cats. And she has her very own nest to sleep in in his room. He takes her to shows, takes her to visit nursing homes and assisted living facilities, and watches cartoons with her on the couch.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Looks like she is right at home :thumbsup:
    She really is and I am glad to have her for sure. :)

I also found out that now that I have a record with a vet I am no longer subject to the inspection that previous denied me any shelter's animals so I won't need to do what I did to get her. Here is a shot of her pretending to be angry she she isn't outdoors...

main.php

I tried to let her out a few times but she only seems to pretend to want to go out. :D

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My Brandy pretty much just started her training as a service dog, but goes almost everywhere with me now. She does have a lot of puppy left in her, at 10 months, but is slowly learning to calm down.

Top Bottom