• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Here's a series of pictures of our hound sunning himself on the deck a few minutes ago.This is the same guy who will dig himself a personal snow fort and lay down in it. I don't know if it's cute, but it's funny in a weird sort of way. The last shot is an IR reading of his back. 20240621_151528.jpg20240621_151717.jpg

Attachments

• 20240621_151659.jpg
      20240621_151659.jpg
      185.5 KB · Views: 3

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Here's a series of pictures of our hound sunning himself on the deck a few minutes ago.This is the same guy who will dig himself a personal snow fort and lay down in it. I don't know if it's cute, but it's funny in a weird sort of way. The last shot is an IR reading of his back. View attachment 360824View attachment 360825
    Our dog wants nothing to do with this heat. She'll come out and do her business and then right back into the AC. The cat stays out here on the deck with me all day long (although it's shaded).

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Our dog wants nothing to do with this heat. She'll come out and do her business and then right back into the AC. The cat stays out here on the deck with me all day long (although it's shaded).
    Our guy loves the heat, and he loves the snow. But rain? Assuming we can get him off the deck, he gingery lifts each foot as it touches the wet grass like an 84 pound diva.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    For the first night in 13 years, Zeus won't be standing watch over the family compound. He really was the best boy. Just ask anybody who came around uninvited.

He loved his people, babies, toddlers, his Jack Russell brothers, even the mini-whatever-doddle puppies our daughter brought home. He hated raccoons, ground hogs, opossums, soccer balls, and any sketchy two legged animals that tried to wander in.

He was a playful, fun loving, 110 pound lap dog until I would leave the house. Then he'd turn into the most protective dog we ever had. I never feared to leave the wife and kids alone at home with him around. I wish I could take credit for the awesome job I did training him, but I can't. The dog just knew.

mStfEFKl.jpg

RypGGkVl.jpg

oQejpctl.jpg

ae85xgpl.jpg

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    For the first night in 13 years, Zeus won't be standing watch over the family compound. He really was the best boy. Just ask anybody who came around uninvited.

He loved his people, babies, toddlers, his Jack Russell brothers, even the mini-whatever-doddle puppies our daughter brought home. He hated raccoons, ground hogs, opossums, soccer balls, and any sketchy two legged animals that tried to wander in.

He was a playful, fun loving, 110 pound lap dog until I would leave the house. Then he'd turn into the most protective dog we ever had. I never feared to leave the wife and kids alone at home with him around. I wish I could take credit for the awesome job I did training him, but I can't. The dog just knew.

mStfEFKl.jpg

RypGGkVl.jpg

oQejpctl.jpg

ae85xgpl.jpg
    So very sorry to read of your loss. Prayers and positive thoughts. Sleep easy Zeus

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

mStfEFKl.jpg

RypGGkVl.jpg

oQejpctl.jpg

ae85xgpl.jpg

Tough days.
    My condolences.

Top Bottom