• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Playing in the snow earlier today.
    Didn't stay out long with it being so cold, but she had a blast.

ZtvfoNr.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    That's a good pic!

Thanks. I cropped it in that post just for the close up. She was hauling ass coming at me, and I didn't get her centered in the frame, but it actually came out better with her off to one side in the original photo, at least I think so. She had the zoomies pretty good.

Q24CLrk.jpg

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    SSo I finally felt like I am at that place where I can replace my boy with a new baby. Had to put down my best bud last August 2018 and it’s just so hard and broke my heart. They become family members. So after going through the grieving process and much searching I came across a great breeder and put my name in for a pup with her next litter. Fast forward to last Saturday and I got to go down and meet all the little pup pups. Who doesn’t just love being surrounded by puppies! After a while I connect with one over the others and choose that little guy. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to bring home just yet but this Saturday I get to bring him home!

I love to bird hunt,especially doves so I settled on trying a red setter. After my first experience with a red setter I feel in love with them, great dog all around. My last dog was a setter so I wanted to have another setter in my life.

So after much ado, here is my new guy Goose!

Sorry guys stupid technology not wanting to cooperate with me and won’t let me upload photos
    4391be56-9064-4d3a-bc32-3445f9f3c04d

Last edited:
    Top Bottom