• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well I still haven't heard anything from Raymund Duldulao on the status of my grips...I know some of you have purchased grips from him before and received them...so yea, I don't know what's going on and why he can't seem to answer me...on Monday I filed a compliant with IC3 since he can't seem to respond to any emails. That's about it...11 weeks and 2 days now...and oh yea, I don't recommend this guy (custom killer grips).

I'm one of the guys that got great service from him. I bought 3 sets and all went great. Now I'm wondering also what has happened. Unusual for a business to be getting a great rep then all of a sudden turn to crap. I wonder if something bad has happened to Duldulao.

shawnfox12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    those grips are so bad ass ...... make sure the shipping address is the same on your ebay acct and your pay-pal i had problems in the past with that and stuff was shipped to my old address

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I'm one of the guys that got great service from him. I bought 3 sets and all went great. Now I'm wondering also what has happened. Unusual for a business to be getting a great rep then all of a sudden turn to crap. I wonder if something bad has happened to Duldulao.

I've received 2 sets from him and with great service. Wonder what happened?

imelda1970

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    This guy has a facebook account with photos. (Link below) Not so sure about this but investigating. I want to nail him before the 60 days Paypal cut-off is up. I bought this compensator for my husband and it's been more than a month and we haven't gotten it yet. You guys might want to deal w/ the middleman he deals with in California-customkillergrips.com? It's not a legit business. They just have an email address customkillergrips@gmail.com to contact with but no mention of their physical location. Maybe their address below w/c shows on my PayPal receipt is the physical location??? I will email them link of this forum esp about this topic!

Raymund Duldulao (???)
    7172 Regional St.
    Suite 456
    Dublin, CA 94568
    United States

Mr. Duldulao-it seems is in the Philippines based from the photos on his Facebook. Click or copy/past of this link on your browser for his Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/people/Raymund-Duldulao/1046510603#!/profile.php?id=1046510603 (Note: not sure if it's him).

Please get back to me if you have news on this esp those who has not or never receive their order

http://www.facebook.com/people/Custom-KillerGrips/1647925001#!/profile.php?id=1647925001&v=wall

Last edited by a moderator:

jason25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    I placed an order on April 21st. I have sent several emails the last week and haven't heard anything. I filed a dispute with PayPal June 11th but it was beyond 45 days so it didn't do any good.

I just filed a claim with my credit card company for goods not received so I will see how that comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

jason25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    I received a full refund in PayPal from Raymond today. He said he was very busy and thats why there was a delay in hearing back from him.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I received a full refund in PayPal from Raymond today. He said he was very busy and thats why there was a delay in hearing back from him.

At least you got your money back. blueskies has not even received word on his order.

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Hey everyone, sorry for not posting here for awhile, that 2nd shift kills the whole day :). Well yes sadly, nothing at all from Ray and I really don't know why. I had thought something was wrong until I read Jason25's post, then just felt bad :). Yes...I hope something can be done...I'd really like the grips, but now...I'm getting to the point to where I just want my $59.95 refunded...but since he doesn't ever respond to my emails that won't seem to happen. I don't know..its frustrating you know? I haven't sent him any emails for about a week...just because its probably a waste of my time to do so, situation's still the same though...for some sort of update anyway. Take care everyone, have a nice weekend. I'm off tomorrow at 5am, headed up to good 'ol Ft. Wayne for my Air Guard weekend :ingo:

providian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    FRAUD!

******************FRAUD******************
    ----CUSTOM KILLER GRIPS----
    WATCH OUT THIS GUY IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!
    I ORDERED A SET OF GRIPS IN FEB STILL
    DO NOT HAVE THEM. JUST BACKED UP RIGHT?
    NO, I FILED A PAY PAL CLAME THEN RAY HAD ME
    CLOSE IT SO I CAN'T RECOVER MY MONEY. NOW
    HE WILL NOT RETURN MY EMAILS! BUYER BEWARE!
    BAD GUY!!!

jackcoke81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    Same thing happened to me no response from raymond no money back complete BS! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!
    Horriable customer service never returns emails tell your facebook friends to join the page at bottom and help put this idiot out of business!!
    :ar15:
    CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE CUSTOM KILLER GRIPS RIPPED ME OFF!!! JOIN !!JOIN JOIN

jacobswell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Warsaw
    I placed an order on 3/24 and got half of my order. He will no longer return my emails and the window for me to dispute it through paypal and my credit card have closed.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Wish I had seen this before I ordered.

I placed my order the end of May. Received one set and have no word on the other two sets of grips. I am not impressed with his customer service and poor response to emails. I have a feeling I will be joining the club of paying for grips and getting ripped off. I'll update later, still waiting for response from my last 6 emails. Hopefully Ray is just backed up, if not I will do all I can to spread the word. It is a pity, he made some nice grips.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Wait and see.

Tonight I asked for a refund for the two sets of grips he never sent. If he does not give me a refund or at least a response I will aid in spreading the word about this web site and the horrible customer service he provides. He owes me $110.00 or he will get about $1000.00 worth of negative advertising. Right now I would not recommend this to anyone. Stay away from Custom Killer Grips.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I bought a pair in December 09. they came in about 3-5 weeks. Even then he said they were havin labor issues and was getting 30-40 emails a day

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Call your credit card companies!

Did you guys fund the payment to PayPal with your credit cards? If so, can you contact your credit card companies to have them withdraw the payment? They may be able to pull the payment back from PayPal, as PayPal can be difficult to deal with.

deerslayer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    indpls in
    well allll be . glad i took the time to read this whole thing or i might be the next one on here with a bad thing to say or to with a little less restraint in my words about this guy. rips off com ppl and armed services. has anyone that has did bis with him tried reporting him to the B B B . i mean he has a site has a face book sure they could find him fast and get you all your money back + a little . or i could be wrong and a little to tierd to think. just saying

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Ray finally responded.

Got the response this morning after he received my cancellation. He stated he was having business problems and was reducing the number of designs he was offering. He offered to substitute my order with grips he had available and refund the difference or a full refund. I opted to take the grips and a refund of the difference. I will update when the grips & $$ arrive. I understand having business problems but you have to explain delays to customers or you will have even bigger problems ..... NO CUSTOMERS.

Top Bottom