Please reply by conversation.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    SOLD... Thanks for looking.

After two years, my daughter wants to upgrade to a semi-auto rifle. Therefore, we are selling her custom Cricket .22lr single-shot rifle. This rifle was purchased new on my daughter's 5th birthday, and was since customized to match her stylish firearm sensibilities. The rifle has actually been shot little, as my daughter always seemed to gravitate towards her brother's 10/22, even though it was much too heavy for her... I think that she just likes to sling lead. ;) The rifle is also in 99.9% condition, due to the lack of firing time.

This custom Crickett bolt-action rifle is very unique, and there is not another one exactly like it anywhere.

I am selling the rifle with the pink camo carry case, and Tasco 4x15 scope for $100 firm.

Customizations:

• Solid pink stock was repainted in 2-tone pink and violet. The paint is Krylon for Plastic and becomes part of the plastic stock. The paint job has a faint sparkle clear top-coat for that added touch.
    • The barrel has been free floated in the stock (Why? Because I am just that anal-retentave about firearms. :D )
    • The trigger and action have been slicked and lightened so that younger hands can work the rifle. (Cricketts are rough out of the box)
    • The trigger has been deburred to comfort young fingers (Cricketts have sharp triggers out of the box)
    • Authentic Crickett Scope Mount added

This rifle would make a perfect Christmas gift for the little cutie in the family.

pinkcricket22.jpg

My daughter firing her pre-customized Crickett on her 5th birthday.
    mayacricketye0.jpg

Do you ever get close to Indianapolis?

I am going that way next Saturday for a family reunion. If we met down you way, my family would be with me. The down side is that you might have to negotiate a face to face deal with the current owner. Trust me... That 7-year old girl is a tough negotiator! :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom