Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    My timeline was:
    10/25 - Online application completed, $75 paid online + $9.95 L1 Fee
    10/27 - L1 fingerprinting and local fee completed
    10/28 - Status changed to "Pending ISP approval"
    11/17 - Status changed to "Approved"
    11/22 - Plastic LTCH arrived via USPS

Thank you! I just did my L1, I'm in Johnson County.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    My son applied mid to late October 2014 and got his plastic LTCH mid November.

What a difference a year makes. Glad to see they have gotten their act together.

Independence Day

Wife with squeaky clean record applied end of January 2013. Five plus months later it finally arrived the Friday after Indepence Day. Appearanty they use Paul Revere to handle delivery by horseback. Maybe they had been waiting on the summer lightning storms so Ben Franklin could charge up the key to power the ciphering machine.

edit: Electronic Prints

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Well, they were breaking the law earlier. Indiana law says that they have 60 days to either approve the license or find a reason to deny it. They had no right to take as long as they were taking and hopefully some elected official got tired of whining from their constituents and slapped the ISP around a bit.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Well, they were breaking the law earlier. Indiana law says that they have 60 days to either approve the license or find a reason to deny it. They had no right to take as long as they were taking and hopefully some elected official got tired of whining from their constituents and slapped the ISP around a bit.

Yeah. That's exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

CGLOCK19-91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2014
    Hendricks
    11/17/14 - paid state and submitted application
    11/19/14 - electronic finger printing
    11/20/14 - paid local fees
    11/20/14 - pending local approval
    11/22/14 - local approved
    11/23/14 - pending ISP approval

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Well i finally got mine in the mail today (started everything on Aug 20). I had to answer yes to the psychiatric treatment question. I was denied at first, that letter was a tough pill to swallow. Thought i was going to have to get a lawyer and everything that comes with an appeal but thankfully someone at isp put me in touch with an officer. Filled him in on the details and emailed him everything I had originally sent in. I had to email a couple times to kind of get the ball rolling as im sure they had much more important things on their plate. But today my pink plastic card came in the mail without having to get a lawyer or even going to Indy to appeal. If anyone feels that they have been wrongly denied shoot me a pm and I will give you the email that i was given by isp.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    My wife submitted her online application on Monday (12/1), and has her fingerprinting scheduled for next week (12/11) in Brownsburg. I'll take her straight to the Plainfield PD from there, and then will report on how long her wait is.

anderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    plymouth
    Pending ISP Approval for two weeks now. I have a feeling it will be at least another month for me between the holidays and being part of the BBC.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2014
    Merrillville
    Well they seem to be taking their time at the state level.

10/30/14: Applied online, paid state fee, paid fingerprinting fee at Identogo
    10/31/14: Completed fingerprinting, paid local fee, PENDING ISP APPROVAL
    12/5/14: Still pending ISP approval.

That would make it 5 weeks now.

Corpse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    IN
    I submitted everything towards the end of Oct. When i check the status online it says i completed payment on 11/1/14 but it still says pending local approval. :( On hold with Hendricks County PD at the moment....After 5 mins on hold she got my name and DOB and she is going to look into it and call me back...I will post back when she does.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I submitted everything towards the end of Oct. When i check the status online it says i completed payment on 11/1/14 but it still says pending local approval. :( On hold with Hendricks County PD at the moment....After 5 mins on hold she got my name and DOB and she is going to look into it and call me back...I will post back when she does.

Hendricks Co. Sherrif is notoriously slow.

:welcome: to :ingo:

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Well they seem to be taking their time at the state level.

10/30/14: Applied online, paid state fee, paid fingerprinting fee at Identogo
    10/31/14: Completed fingerprinting, paid local fee, PENDING ISP APPROVAL
    12/5/14: Still pending ISP approval.

That would make it 5 weeks now.

This should probably make you angry. I checked my mailbox this morning and got a SECOND pink card. I didn't order a duplicate, just showed up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom