• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JoshSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    just looked at the dates for everything when i completed them. fingerprints and trip to local PD- Sept. 29th. Status updated to approved Oct. 15th. ill keep everyone updated as to when i receive it in the mail.

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    Submitted my application with electronic fingerprints on 10 October. 17 October status changed from pending local approval to pending ISP approval. Will update once new status and once I receive it in the mail.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    Here's the breakdown for my application (Indianapolis):

Oct 4th: Applied online and did electronic fingerprinting - website said that most people using this option received license in 3 days
    Oct 6th: Went to local PD (City-County building) , online status updated to "PENDING LOCAL APPROVAL"
    Oct 8th: Online status updated to "PENDING ISP APPROVAL"
    Oct 15th: I sent an inquiry to ISP about status
    Oct 17th: Status updated to "APPROVED", also received email from an ISP officer responding to my inquiry, quoting my newly approved license number

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    12SEP2014: Completed Online Application
    13SEP2014: Electronic Fingerprinting, submit application to Plainfield PD
    09OCT2014: Lifetime LTCH issued
    14OCT2014: LTCH received via mail

Not too bad, really. It took quite a bit longer in both MO and OH, where I had to schedule and complete a training course w/range qualification, *then* submit the CCW application, get fingerprinted, then wait for notification of approval, and return to the Sheriff's office to retrieve the CCW.

JoshSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Hey guys got my pink plastic card in the mail today!!!!
    Sept 28th-filled out info online
    Sept 29th-fingerprints done electronically then went to the PD
    Oct 15th-LTCH approved
    Oct 20th-received in mail
    Start to finish 3 weeks and 1 day
    I ended up getting a plastic card but I thought that was only optional after oct 1st? Im not complaining though I preferred it over the paper

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    Current update for me
    10 October application with electronic fingerprints submitted
    17 October status changed from pending local approval to pending ISP approval.
    20 October status changed to "Approved" Wooooo!

Will update when I get my card in the mail!

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    I just checked the status of my renewal. Had 4 year before applied for Lifetime about 4 weeks ago. My status is now returned. Anyone know what that means?

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    Here's the breakdown for my application (Indianapolis):

Oct 4th: Applied online and did electronic fingerprinting - website said that most people using this option received license in 3 days
    Oct 6th: Went to local PD (City-County building) , online status updated to "PENDING LOCAL APPROVAL"
    Oct 8th: Online status updated to "PENDING ISP APPROVAL"
    Oct 15th: I sent an inquiry to ISP about status
    Oct 17th: Status updated to "APPROVED", also received email from an ISP officer responding to my inquiry, quoting my newly approved license number

Update:
    Oct 23rd: Finally received in the mail :)

Last edited:

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    Timeline for me
    10 October application with electronic fingerprints submitted
    17 October status changed from pending local approval to pending ISP approval.
    20 October status changed to "Approved" Wooooo!
    24 October received card in the mail!

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    Update on my daughters license. She went for her L! on August 28 and went to the sheriffs office the same day and it was submitted. What happens next was a nightmare but it finally was resolved. It seems that her application got caught in the system upgrade. The permit shows waiting for local approval the ISP told me to go to the local office the local office says it has been submitted and she can't access it. Trying to talk to the ISP is not fun they don't want to talk if you just call in. After someone suggested that I send a email the ball did get rolling. I have had a few conversations with the ISP with the person assigned to our case. We talked today everything has gone through I have her number and the card is on the way. If for some reason you are waiting and you applied around the end of August or the first of September and are still waiting shoot the ISP a email you may have got caught in the upgrade too. By the way The guy that helped me was awesome and very understanding. He apologized for the trouble we had and wants me to call him and email him when the card comes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2014
    Merrillville
    10/30/14: Applied online, paid state fee, paid fingerprinting fee at Identogo
    10/31/14: Completed fingerprinting, paid local fee, PENDING ISP APPROVAL

Curious to see how this will take since the lady at the local police department said people were waiting months.

HalfGlocked

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I forgot and let my 4 year expire...
    09-17-2014 - Electronic Fingerprints
    09-19-2014 - Submitted to Local Police Department
    10-28-2014 - Received email stating approval and it was being mailed out
    11-03-2014 - Received plastic lifetime permit in mail

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    Update on my daughters license. She went for her L! on August 28 and went to the sheriffs office the same day and it was submitted. What happens next was a nightmare but it finally was resolved. It seems that her application got caught in the system upgrade. The permit shows waiting for local approval the ISP told me to go to the local office the local office says it has been submitted and she can't access it. Trying to talk to the ISP is not fun they don't want to talk if you just call in. After someone suggested that I send a email the ball did get rolling. I have had a few conversations with the ISP with the person assigned to our case. We talked today everything has gone through I have her number and the card is on the way. If for some reason you are waiting and you applied around the end of August or the first of September and are still waiting shoot the ISP a email you may have got caught in the upgrade too. By the way The guy that helped me was awesome and very understanding. He apologized for the trouble we had and wants me to call him and email him when the card comes.

Larry was in the mail box today. Better late than never.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom