• Status
    Not open for further replies.

roboteng

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Considering that you both are hung up, I'd say it has to be an administrative issue. Maybe you both answered a question wrong, or it's an address thing, or something. If you both have an arrest record, that could be it too. That's the most common reason for delay.

I'd start emailing ISP until you get an answer.

:welcome: to :ingo:

They finally showed up today! They were submitted by our police chief on Mar 2 and issued Jun 5, so about 3 months which isn't terrible I guess.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    They finally showed up today! They were submitted by our police chief on Mar 2 and issued Jun 5, so about 3 months which isn't terrible I guess.

It's a crapshoot. I've had some folks say it took theirs a month, some say 3-4 months. Mine took around 2 weeks. Some it took up to a year or more.

85s10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    It seems like the wait is much less than it used to be. I waited about 6 mo about a year and a half ago. I am in Allen county so the volume is probably much more. Maybe I will have my wife get her license.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    It seems like the wait is much less than it used to be. I waited about 6 mo about a year and a half ago. I am in Allen county so the volume is probably much more. Maybe I will have my wife get her license.

Yeah, ISP revamped their process some time back. Some are getting them in a matter of days.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    my wife had hers in 10 days after being fingerprinted, but she did previously have a 4 year license that she let expire , now that we own land we can shoot on I plan on teaching her to shoot and have her carrying that new Glock she bought today in no time. If she don't like it I guess I get a new Glock, I just wonder if I have to show her my LTCH and drivers license ?????

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    My shooting buddy sent his stuff in and had his license in ten days.

I swear I waited on mine for several years. Well, it felt like several years.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    We live in Johnson County and my wife went through the local fingerprint at the Greenwood PD, and did the online back ground check, and had her's back in about 3 weeks.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I took the Utah concealed carry course on April 14th and sent all my stuff in two days later, and got my license back last week. Also, don't go into getting your Utah Concealed Carry License thinking it's a lifetime license. It's only good for 5 years, and if you let it expire, without renewing it beforehand, you have to retake the course completely!

Brent196

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2014
    fountain county
    I went back down to the pd today to have theme look my stuff up and some how my app got filed wrong and now its all fixed. I thinks I am getting dicked around. Hopefully I get my pink paper sometime!

IndyMP325

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Applied June 8th, did prints with L1 (Morpho Trust) at ISP Headquarters and paid city/state fee June 9th, license issued June 16th and received today, June 18th, in the mail! I was quite excited. I'm very impressed with the quick turn around. Lifetime w/ no prior license, no criminal history.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom