• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    my local PD gave me my app to mail to ISP myself and its going on 67 days and havnt heard a word. ive email isp 5 times with still no reply. it said my money order was cashed on March 6th. thought about calling but probably wouldnt do any good.

Any arrest record ? Anything that might delay your app ? 67 days anymore is a long time. Most are in and out in a couple weeks.

I would try to call. Try it first thing of a morning. Sometimes they answer the phones for a while in the morning.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

CopenGrizz01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Franklin
    Any arrest record ? Anything that might delay your app ? 67 days anymore is a long time. Most are in and out in a couple weeks.

I would try to call. Try it first thing of a morning. Sometimes they answer the phones for a while in the morning.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

my record is clean never even been pulled over. i did do the paper prints which i knew would be slower than L1 prints.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Update: Apparently the police dept. did call the house but this Comcast answer service got it . Went down to the police station and checked things out. They said they had left a msg over a month ago. I do not like the extra steps involved in getting my voice mail so I disabled it apparently after she had already left a msg.

CopenGrizz01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Franklin
    ISP called me today after i emailed them 6 times. they asked where and how i had my prints done. i told them paper prints at my local police department. he then told me to email him a copy of my money order receipt and he would look further into it. so who knows how long it will be or when he will even get back with me on whats going on.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    ISP called me today after i emailed them 6 times. they asked where and how i had my prints done. i told them paper prints at my local police department. he then told me to email him a copy of my money order receipt and he would look further into it. so who knows how long it will be or when he will even get back with me on whats going on.

My understanding is they (ISP) don't accept "paper" prints anymore....electronic only ????

Did I hear wrong ????

GTPquickRB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Indiana
    Hi there everyone. I'm sure there's a thread for intros, but I'll leave that for later.

i moved to IN from Illinois last August, and while in Il I had my FOID card for a little over five years.

i applied for a lifetime permit here in Indiana, my new, much better state of residence, in the second week of September. I paid electronically, finger printed through L1, and submitted my local payment a day later.

i sent an email to the ISP on March 14th asking my status. I received a phone call two weeks later on March 28th, I was told they had no record of my payment. I promptly sent them 4 separate documents via email to the person that had called, and was told it would be looked into that afternoon.

On April 13th I sent another email to the person in assigned to my application. After no reply I called on April 20th and spoke with him, letting me know there had been no movement on my application and that he could call me later that day. No phone call.

I have zero criminal history, and a clean slate.

Update:
    I'm sitting in a paternity testing center to get fingerprinted again. After a few more attempts at calling along with emails (and no word from anyone after promises of calls back) I got a message from MorphoTrust letting me know that my fingerprints were never properly sent to ISP. So it took ISP from March 14th until May 9th to figure out my prints never showed. So the state had had a free no interest loan on me I guess.

I'm now sitting in a shady paternity testing room waiting to get re-fingerprinted in a town way out of my regular commute, where the service sucks.

Lady said it transmitted, so I hope I'm good. It is now 8 months since I submitted everything.

Last edited:

NicholasScott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2014
    United States
    GUESS WHO GOT THEIR LTCH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Applied 4-14-14
    L-1 Fingerprints and Payments same day.
    Money Order Cashed 4-30-14
    Approved and Issued 5-9-14
    Recieved today 5-15-14.

Just over 1 month to recieve. I can't tell you how relieved i am. I went to the mail box every day...called the money order to see if they cashed it every day until they did. So glad the wait is over. Safe Carrying everyone! :)

MacEoghan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    Franklin
    okay...now i need info about making copies...what to do...where to go...can someone help me?

I went to Staples, bought a pack of the perfectly matching pink paper, and I mean it matched perfectly! Printed off several copies on the self serve copiers and they were 100% Identical. Signed them, cut them out, took them to the counter and handed them over to the girl working and asked her to laminate them for me. She did and I was on my way. No questions asked. Just a friendly smile and that was it. Good luck. I hear it can all depend on who is working.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom