• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Hoss58 has already said that he's in the "BadBoy Club", but he didn't list the arrest on the App. I'm about 99% sure that the arrest must've showed up, otherwise his App would've been processed quite awhile back, or at least one would assume that anyways.

Sorry, missed that part. There's the problem obviously.

Hoss58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Allen County
    First thanks to all for the information
    second if they wanted to know about
    Arrests that did not lead to a conviction
    That is what the damn application should
    say not just convictions. And finally I am
    Working in Detroit this week why would
    Anyone feel the need to be armed in this
    Haeven ha ha

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    First thanks to all for the information

You're welcome. That's why we all hang out here.

second if they wanted to know about
    Arrests that did not lead to a conviction
    That is what the damn application should
    say not just convictions.

You're not the first one to ask that same question. No one has come up with an answer, and it's been that way on the app for a long time. I doubt it will change anytime soon.

To my limited recollection, I don't think anyone has been denied for not listing an arrest that was not a conviction. Delayed, probably, but not denied. I know of several that were denied for not listing convictions - either purposely or by oversight. They eventually got issued, but it took a while.

And finally I am
    Working in Detroit this week why would
    Anyone feel the need to be armed in this
    Haeven ha ha

That sucks, because your IN LTCH would be good there. Be careful. At least it's not Gary, IN.

sigforlife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    allen county
    thanks for response...I did it the old fashion way. I went to police station and filled out application and did my prints there. I called the police desk and they said if I would of done the app online it would speed up process better. oh well..i know I will get it eventually. I have no criminal record. my only encounter with the police was 3 years ago for a speeding ticket which I paid rite away. thanks again for response.

Blown71X

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Boone County
    Dropped the wife`s Lifetime app (new issue) in the mail on 10/3, got it yesterday 10/10 (the issue date was the 7th)

That is fairly impressive, Mine took longer than that almost 10 years ago....So much for the "Goverment shutdown" delays. :lmfao:

Rick

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My nephew submitted his this past January. As of today...no Pink Slip.

It is odd that at Work we don't want to receive a Pink Slip, but at home we can hardly wait to get one. :>)

mbafta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Warrick Co.
    I applied 2/19 paper prints
    money order cashed 2/22

Waited patiently till 3 weeks ago and finally emailed ISP through their website. A nice you girl named Leah called me 3 days later asking me for my money order #. Called her again today to check on it and she said it was approved yesterday and sent out today. We will see.

total wait: 1 week shy of 8 months

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I applied 2/19 paper prints
    money order cashed 2/22

Waited patiently till 3 weeks ago and finally emailed ISP through their website. A nice you girl named Leah called me 3 days later asking me for my money order #. Called her again today to check on it and she said it was approved yesterday and sent out today. We will see.

total wait: 1 week shy of 8 months

I'm glad your wait is almost over.

It's funny, though. A lot of people who have called get told that ISP can't give them any information over the phone because of "Privacy Laws". Maybe you got your info because Leah had your MO # and knew it was you.

It is curious, though. No rhyme or reason to this whole process.

Oh well, you'll have yours soon enough and won't have to worry about it.

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    My wife paid her fee for her lifetime LTCH at the local police station Wednesday last week, and the pink slip arrived in the mail this Wednesday. Seven days...I couldn't believe it. We are both thrilled. :)

Sure as heck beats the almost 90 days I waited.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Did you file L1 or NON-L1?
    Do you have any past criminal history (even if you weren't convicted it can still effect the LTCH app process)
    Have you checked your Money order to see when the ISP money order was cashed or did you receive any email updates that let you know when the ISP actually received your Application?

The last one matters a lot because some Local agencies have been known to be VERY slow at getting the LTCH applications forwarded to the ISP.

That's when your actual "Wait Time" officially starts...when the ISP receives your Application.
    I was pretty fortunate, compared to a lot of others, because my local forwarded my LTCH application in 1 weeks time.
    Other members on here have not been so lucky and some of their applications actually sat at their local departments for MONTHS at a time and their "Official Wait" times were delayed by months.

If that happens it puts the person weeks or even months behind other applicants, in the processss

Anyways, I hope yours comes soon and that's some of the info that we've used when trying to find out info about our apps and our wait times ....good luck !

This is very important. Luckily, I knew the lady at the Sheriff's office when I went and she filed it for me while I was there. It did take her about 20 mins though, so it wasn't easy for her (although she was new). Make sure they file it right away.

Bl@zed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Hope, IN
    Money order cashed March 7th. Four year permit still not received but I have a minor criminal history. They have received it and at least they answer calls and emails now. If you have been arrested and applied between January and April 2013 you are gonna wait forever. I understand tgr wait but they should be sure sending these out by now.

I'll let everyone know when I get it. It should be within he next few weeks. 7 damn months.

USAFVet

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Indy
    I am in the same boat since I applied in Apr and had a minor record. I was hoping that just getting out of the military would have helped but it was wishful thinking.

mustangjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Jamestown
    Applied April, in the bad boy club but got mine today!!!!!!! I had stopped stalking the mail lady weeks ago and suddenly there it was! Hang in there guys, progress is happening!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom