Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Felony DUI converted to misdemeanor
    Paper prints October 11 2012
    M.O. cashed January 10 2013
    Went to processing April 30
    2nd processing date July 17
    As of today I am .....IN THE PINK!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

It has been one hell of a long wait but I finally got it..... I almost feel like my ba**s have dropped again. LOL

Cool! :rockwoot:

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L1 on 2/5 paid local on 2/6 MO cashed 2/28 Arrived today. Was told that they were having problems matching finger prints to applications. I faxed my receipt and all my info last Thursday and got it today. Have a clean record no arrest or anything!!!!

That's around the time I submitted mine. I'm glad you got it. :rockwoot:

bluzfan66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Switzerland Co, IN
    I emailed ISP last night using the link above after receiving no response from my Rep. Randy Frye. Today I received n Emil back from ISP. This is what it says:

"We have received your email regarding your Application for a License to Carry a Handgun. We understand your frustration while we undergo the task of processing a record number of license requests. Below is additional information regarding the backlog and how ISP is working towards reducing the amount of time to process the requests.

Your application submission in March is beyond the current backlog date. This email will be forwarded to Lt. Rogers of the Firearms Licenses Unit to determine the status of your application.

Superintendent’s Primary Staff
    Indiana State Police"

i know!!!!!! I've only been waiting 6 months (and I'm not trying to STEP on anyone's toes) and that there are others on here that have been waiting longer. If you have been waiting what you think is a stupid amount of time, then do something. Use the link above that Steve posted. I won't hurt to at least try...

I received a 2nd email today from Kim @ ISP asking for my money order #. My wife and I have pretty much tore our house apart over the last 2 weeks looking for the receipts. We couldn't find them anywhere. As soon as she walked the the door today I asked if she he'd checked her wallets. Low and behold, they were there. I called Kim and gave her the #'s, and after being on hold for a few minutes she said my license would be in the mail tomorrow morning. I'm so glad this is coming to an end.

Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    I also called ISP and talked to Anthony. A lengthy discussion at that. I was arrested but not convicted. Soon as they saw the arrest it went to a different pile. He said it would be there by sat. WHOOO hoooo

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Got my new Drivers License in the mail today with my new address, just scheduled and pre-paid my fingerprinting for next week (for some reason they're closed every day this week and typically only open one day per week anyway...)

So now, next Wednesday I go get my prints taken. Hopefully later that day or the following day I'll finish the rest and join the waiting game like the rest of you. :)

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    My wife went and dropped off her local payment at Westfield PD today. They told her 8-9months. I guess we wait and see.

Well my wife got her LTCH in the mail today. So that is like a 3 week turn around. Way better than the 6-7 months I had to wait for mine.

BTW my Utah came in about 6 weeks if anyone is waiting on one of those.

ashman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    My wife sent hers in on 9-8-13 and had to go back and do her finger prints for a second time and she received hers 0n 9-24-13

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    My wife applied for her LTCH and paid all fees and got L1 finger printed today. See how fast she gets her's in the mail. Mine took 5 months.

Let us know how it goes.

My schedule to get finger-printed is next Wednesday. I've already paid that fee. Afterwards I'll hopefully get the rest done soon. Some folk have been saying they've gotten there back in a week or two here recently. So hopefully your lady gets yours quick and within a month I'll have mine too :D

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Would a dui nearly 8 years ago cause me issues for a permit? It's my only brush with the law, I was young and dumb then. Now I'm older and slightly less dumb.

Yes, more than likely. Any arrest is going to get you pulled out of line for review, no matter how long ago. I'm sure we are all happy that you are less dumb, but I don't think ISP cares. :):

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Being that most people get theirs in about one to two weeks now ... 4 weeks would represent a delay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom